ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
any help getting the mac version to install? i used the chmod +x command in terminal and nothing is loading for me...

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
...or to resize or rearrange the minimap? it has currently really not the best placing imho

furthermore someone should add the futa tag if there are some in the game ( i´m not that far into it yet i just read the latest bad unfair "i am okay with bestiality but can´t stand to see a dick on a chick" review)

mouseclick doesnt work for me in skill overview/submenu by the way, i first thought the game got stucked until i noticed keyboard navigation worked. not a big thing but maybe fix it before someone else writes an "i am more a complete mouseperson one star review"

Last edited:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Is that normal that i can't access the Omega cave anymore ? I've completed the quest, but i can't enter anymore. Bug or intended ? Thanks.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
why do i get the feeling whoever this PERSON is, theyre just milking their patreons? i mean...i remember this game having little to play and do. and that was YEARS ago. i thought this game would be done or have some small updates..guess not.
They were focusing on finishing their other game. Before that they were reworking this game to a more functional version of RPGM. Just another reason why I will never support a dev that works on multiple projects at once. I would expect a more sizable updates now ... but hey. Why try harder when the buck comes no matter the amount of content you produce.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
why do i get the feeling whoever this PERSON is, theyre just milking their patreons? i mean...i remember this game having little to play and do. and that was YEARS ago. i thought this game would be done or have some small updates..guess not.
They have another game which they finished and released on steam plus this one got a whole remake treatment with new quests, mechanics, art etcetera.

So next time inform yourself before making absurd claims about the developer.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
is there any way to remove the mini map?
...or to resize or rearrange the minimap? it has currently really not the best placing imho

furthermore someone should add the futa tag if there are some in the game ( i´m not that far into it yet i just read the latest bad unfair "i am okay with bestiality but can´t stand to see a dick on a chick" review)

mouseclick doesnt work for me in skill overview/submenu by the way, i first thought the game got stucked until i noticed keyboard navigation worked. not a big thing but maybe fix it before someone else writes an "i am more a complete mouseperson one star review"
Yep, just click "M" and you can toggle it on/off anytime.

Is that normal that i can't access the Omega cave anymore ? I've completed the quest, but i can't enter anymore. Bug or intended ? Thanks.
If you destroyed it, then yes, you're not meant to enter anymore. Otherwise you should be able to!

any content with
Yep, coming soon next in the SoF line of quests. ;)

I'm sorry you feel that way. My team works as fast as they can, constantly updating Claire's Quest with not only CGs, but also graphics, portraits, sprites, unique tiles, and more. At well over 70+ unique scenes so far, we've got one of the highest CG counts for all adult games, and we're adding at least 3-4 more with every update so I'm not sure what you mean by not having small updates.

We also did already work on and finish Overgrown: Genesis, another game we produced alongside CQ, so we have completed games under our belt as well.

a little question what beast is gale exactly the Partner of beth for the ranch ?
A white wolfhound. :D

TittySkittles

Jun 24, 2018
Where can I find Beth? I can't seem to find her anywhere and her dog is just sat outside her house whining so I'm guessing she's around somewhere

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yep, just click "M" and you can toggle it on/off anytime.
oooh thank you.

They have another game which they finished and released on steam plus this one got a whole remake treatment with new quests, mechanics, art etcetera.

So next time inform yourself before making absurd claims about the developer.
and what is the name of this other game? >:^]
Wait..... nevermind xD

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes