xue

May 31, 2017
They have another game which they finished and released on steam plus this one got a whole remake treatment with new quests, mechanics, art etcetera.

So next time inform yourself before making absurd claims about the developer.
so in other words ,they couldve have a, THE END. or a 2.0. or a part 2? instead they add a 1.9.22 update? sure thing i guess, still doesnt mean they arent milking their patreons. i mean, ive seen enough games where its not even finish nor have sights of being finished and the dev just ups and leaves without any notice...but hey, you seem to know more than me

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2019
so in other words ,they couldve have a, THE END. or a 2.0. or a part 2? instead they add a 1.9.22 update? sure thing i guess, still doesnt mean they arent milking their patreons. i mean, ive seen enough games where its not even finish nor have sights of being finished and the dev just ups and leaves without any notice...but hey, you seem to know more than me
There are plenty of other games on this website if you have complaints about this one, no need to bog down this thread when people are appreciating and enjoying the game here. That and those who give money to the developer are free to what they will with their money, if they feel like they are being leeched off of then they can easily just stop supporting the dev. They have made their own choice, you cannot make it for them and there is no point in making them feel bad about supporting a dev they believe in.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Where can I find Beth? I can't seem to find her anywhere and her dog is just sat outside her house whining so I'm guessing she's around somewhere
If you didn't rescue her during the Refugee Camp stage, then you'll need to get her from the "Silent Cargo" minor quest which is triggered by eavesdropping on the two thieves in an alleyway in West Rathpike!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
any pregnancy type of stuff in the game?
Ask and ye shall receive! :D

I am actually working on implementing a proper pregnancy system! The only pregnancy right now ingame are gameovers you don't recover from, so the idea is to create a system of pregnancy that can be fully played out if that's your thing!

You'll be able to take contraceptives (or outright disable pregnancy in the menu options) if it's not your thing, so players who aren't into it don't have to worry!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
furthermore someone should add the futa tag if there are some in the game
Funny thing is, it did have that tag - Sisters of Fertility are literally a group of futas (and not the "1-2 images just to never be seen or heard from again" type) -, which would raise the question "why was the tag removed, to begin with?".

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
im getting a nw.js error message saying my profile cant be run. I looked it up there is an updated set of files for that.
not sure how im suppose to work around it.

Jul 28, 2018
im getting a nw.js error message saying my profile cant be run. I looked it up there is an updated set of files for that.
not sure how im suppose to work around it.
It means you've run a program that uses a newer version of nw.js. It's harmless. You can go into your user profile folder and delete some things to get the warning to go away, but it'll come back as you run different RPG Maker MV/MZ games or other nw.js programs.

Steps:
Press Win-R or right-click on the Start menu icon and pick Run.
Put "%LocalAppData%" into the box and press Enter.
Delete the "nwjs" folder.
Open the "User Data" folder, then the "Default" folder.
Delete the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal".

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can't seem to save in Mac version - just no function at all. Can play, but not save. Maybe because starting from a save from the previous version compressed? Not sure...playing the current Mac full...

Edit - no - not related to compressed, as I just dl'd the latest JL compressed version and still;l will not save on there Mac version - very frustrating. Don;t want to play the whole game on a tightrope...

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Claire's Quest [v0.21.2] Dystopian Project

Original Size Win: 1.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.30 GB

Compressed Size Win: 233 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Can't seem to save in Mac version - just no function at all. Can play, but not save. Maybe because starting from a save from the previous version compressed? Not sure...playing the current Mac full...

Edit - no - not related to compressed, as I just dl'd the latest JL compressed version and still;l will not save on there Mac version - very frustrating. Don;t want to play the whole game on a tightrope...
Try this:

1. Move the game out of the folder it came in
2. Select the game and press Command + i
3. Look for the permissions. You should see it list your username and Read & Write, Staff as Read Only, and Everyone as Read Only.
4. Change permissions to Read & Write
5. Relaunch game and attempt to save to confirm it is working

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Try this:

1. Move the game out of the folder it came in
2. Select the game and press Command + i
3. Look for the permissions. You should see it list your username and Read & Write, Staff as Read Only, and Everyone as Read Only.
4. Change permissions to Read & Write
5. Relaunch game and attempt to save to confirm it is working
That worked! Thank you very much - loving this game and story!

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
so you say you completely finished overgrown... that means there will be no more stuff added to it despite the ending list stating "more stuff with x characters coming soon" or something like that? shame. i was looking forward to those scenes

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Funny thing is, it did have that tag - Sisters of Fertility are literally a group of futas (and not the "1-2 images just to never be seen or heard from again" type) -, which would raise the question "why was the tag removed, to begin with?".
There were quite a few tags removed at one point, beyond the futa one. Don't really know why, however I do think there should be WAY more tags since that would also help attract new people.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes