[/ 인용문]

레인저스 퀘스트는 명확하지만 장면이 보이지 않습니다.
그리고 나는 그것을 어떻게 찾습니까? Sailor's charm

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: adrie4u and Wetere

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The walkthrough is quite out of date at this point, does it matter? An updated one would be greatly appreciated but I'm guessing the author lost interest.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i hope its not permanent. nothing against futa. its just not my cup of tea.
and i fear if i have claire remain a futa it would drastically change sex scenes (if the devs go that extra mile)

Reactions: SparklingInfrared
Jun 3, 2019
i hope its not permanent. nothing against futa. its just not my cup of tea.
and i fear if i have claire remain a futa it would drastically change sex scenes (if the devs go that extra mile)
It seems to only be parts connected to the priestess quest that will have futa content, or that is how it has been so far at least. If you want to avoid futa content it is probably best to avoid the priestess quest or go submissive: both dominate and submissive have futa, but only dominate turns Claire into a futa, so the futa ends with the end of the submissive quest line(as is, no idea where the future patches are gonna be like).

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hello again everyone! Its really fantastic to see so many people playing and great to see so many reviews of the game! They make me aware of issues I wouldn't otherwise realize! And many of you have left really glowing words that encourage me to work harder, so thanks for that as well!

As my thanks, I am here with version 0.21.2 of Claire's Quest, our latest public version!

Windows

macOS

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello again everyone! Its really fantastic to see so many people playing and great to see so many reviews of the game! They make me aware of issues I wouldn't otherwise realize! And many of you have left really glowing words that encourage me to work harder, so thanks for that as well!

As my thanks, I am here with version 0.21.2 of Claire's Quest, our latest public version!

Mega

Enjoy! :D
changelog, please?)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes