Oct 1, 2020
Again help!

I tried to download this game again, this time from a different download site and my Mac keeps saying this, "The application “Game” can’t be opened." Do I need another program to play this game? Like an emulator system or something?

Hejhoppa

Jan 26, 2021
Again help!

I tried to download this game again, this time from a different download site and my Mac keeps saying this, "The application “Game” can’t be opened." Do I need another program to play this game? Like an emulator system or something?
You need to use a third party unzipping tool. I explained it in an earlier post. In the end of Jan/ beginning of Feb.

acenpyro

Oct 4, 2018
Again help!

Use "The Unarchiver" app to unzip

Reactions: Momolover

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What quest is that? I already go to that cave and I didnt found her, maybe I got a bug?
Ummm... I think it's "forgotten knowledge", can't say exactly for now... It's a following part of the expedition questline, as it's signed in v0.17.5 walkthrough. Use search and find v0.18.1 changelog here

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is it just me or does it feel the game has been just going in circles with side stuff and really hasn't advanced any of the main quest lines in any significant way in a long long time.
The game's original premise was simply "be a refugee girl, manage to get out of the continent before it is overrun with monsters, survive and make a life for yourself on the islands". As far as the original premise goes, there isn't much of a "main story" left to progress, which is why the game has a sandbox feeling to it.

It is only more recently that the game started including lore about Claire's family, about the source of the monster invasion, talks about retaking the continent, etc. Only the dev knows when they are going to go forward with any of that, but in the meantime I think life on the islands was always meant to be kinda open-world "go do whatever you want as long as it pays the bills" type of thing. Maybe the dev will shift the focus to progressing the large questlines, or maybe he will just keep expanding the accessible areas on the islands until they are completed before progressing the "main quests", who knows.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
hey guys
what is the status of this game?
it says ''v0.21.2'' seems its far from complete
is it any good also how many hours of gameplay can I get with this version?

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
hey guys
what is the status of this game?
it says ''v0.21.2'' seems its far from complete
is it any good also how many hours of gameplay can I get with this version?
A LOT OF HOURS, if you decide to go for a full run, expect a save with at least 10+ hours of gameplay
Edit: just checked my save file and I have a full save with 22 hours of content

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I'm having the same issue as several other people with the Domestic Dispute/Heatherly quest with a guard blocking my path. I've already completed as much of the Karland questline as exists in the game (by the way, he lives to the east of the Fairfelts, not the Heatherlys) so if access is triggered by something in there then I may be softlocked as far as this particular quest goes. In any case, does anyone know of a flag I could change in the rpgsave file or something that would remove the guard?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
On another note, I've noticed that the variable which presumably records whether you intervened with Charlotte's groper or not is named "Baker Lesbo Route," so I guess there'll finally be a second relatively vanilla lesbian scene in the game in some future update.

Reactions: oreon1 and manscout

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Found a solution - go into Map085.json (in *\www\data), Ctrl+F for "solicitors" (dialogue unique to that guard on the Inner Valos map), scroll down slightly to his x and y variables, and increase x to 14, then save and reload the map. He should be on the opposite side of the fence to the right, still available to interact with.

Reactions: alasad and manscout

Naxidel

Sep 4, 2019
Found a solution - go into Map085.json (in *\www\data), Ctrl+F for "solicitors" (dialogue unique to that guard on the Inner Valos map), scroll down slightly to his x and y variables, and increase x to 14, then save and reload the map. He should be on the opposite side of the fence to the right, still available to interact with.
I did this, but certain aspects of the quest seem to be broken anyway, I can't interact with Rowena's journal or her workstation in the Library.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes