Gaja

Aug 6, 2019
How do I install the official android version? Upon downloading I get a zip file which extracts to a bunch of json files. There's no apk or xapk installer. Do I have to build the apk myself or what?

Jul 28, 2018
How do I install the official android version? Upon downloading I get a zip file which extracts to a bunch of json files. There's no apk or xapk installer. Do I have to build the apk myself or what?
According to their Discord, the official way to play on Android is to use . They don't put out Android APKs.

Reactions: Gaja

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Well I for one can't wait for the full version of the game to come out. I am loving this game a lot, one of my favorite dark RPG's of all time. Plus I can't wait to finish the nun quests both dom and submissive

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Gallis is not inside the mercenary HQ. I want to give him the ring for the Iron Trade quest, anyone know where to find him?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I hope they dont get rid of that scene i was even hoping for a treesome with the mother at some point. You know Claire and his mommy teaching him about the burds and the bees. Now thats hot. :sneaky:

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
I just started the game on my mac and the save isn't working, it also crashes me when i try to escape from the options. Has this always been an issue? I really want to play this game, but there are so many games that have issues like this and it makes me too sad to try :( Send Help Please!!!!!!!! I get to the saves screen and try to click a box and it doesn't work.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes