404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Question, can Claire get pregnant in-game other than the bad ends? Have done almost every sexual encounter and still nothing.

TeraBaapBC

May 5, 2019
Is there any trick to overcome spider temple bug? Even after drinking the potion, claire dies after being bit. Do you guys just ignore that quest?

floran

May 20, 2020
Is there any trick to overcome spider temple bug? Even after drinking the potion, claire dies after being bit. Do you guys just ignore that quest?
weird, if you mean the spider lady then I drank the poison and it worked. could be wrong item or something like that?

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
weird, if you mean the spider lady then I drank the poison and it worked. could be wrong item or something like that?
I believe you have to have at least one bezoar in your inventory to survive, in pervious versions you had to go into the inventory and use it, but they may have changed it to auto-use, idk anymore I had that quest done since a few versions back

DansHampf

Oct 20, 2017
I believe you have to have at least one bezoar in your inventory to survive, in pervious versions you had to go into the inventory and use it, but they may have changed it to auto-use, idk anymore I had that quest done since a few versions back
to add to that, I had problems when I took it, then decided to not use it first for the bad end scene so I reloaded. After I got the scene I reloaded again to use the potion this time to complete the quest but I didnt had the potion in my inventory anymore for some reason. Only way I fixed that was by using rpgsave or what its called an cheat me another potion :/ maybe this helps

Likaingin

Aug 11, 2020
I wish Claire can be impregnating by a couple times with number of giving birth's statistic on future version ❤❤❤

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So is this game worth playing if you are not in bestiality?
Yeah, at least the intro if nothing else (before leaving the continent for the islands).

Even after reaching the islands there is a lot of content not involving beastiality, that content has only been the focus of the last couple of updates because the dev has been focusing on monster hunting quests and completing the "ranch" feature of the game.

Reactions: Muchos

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It's still worth trying out as it's less grindy than most lewd games and less word incontinent than most VNs pretending they're games, but as the story progresses more and more bestiality-related quests appear. At the moment, it seems like settling down on a funny little farm is the Quest.

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
Yes, nearly all of the bestiality scenes (at least all scenes involving Claire herself) are completely optional and avoidable, and just straight up locked if you dont have a high enough depravity stat.
Havent played in a while. So depravity is a good stat now? I used to do no depravity "virgin" playthroughs, as that seemed like the obvious bad stat in a power run, but now it provides stat increases? Is the baseline requirement to use the tents? And im not quite sure how skill tree works, but Animal empathy seems a weird top end skill for a stat called "depravity"
Depravity, at least as of right now, opens up the ranch quest/storyline, and i believe at least 30 is needed, and it also is a requirement for nearly all scenes involving the rangers guild and the monastery questlines.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes