botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i can not get the game on patreon, it is blocking both credit card and paypal payment in my country, waiting for someone to upload it too

blocky

Sep 8, 2019
Quick question what is the difference between Claire's Quest releasing on Patreon and Claire's Quest gold releasing on steam ?

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
And what versions are we getting here ?
Here, found it

The Steam version will largely be the same as the Patreon version, but with one major difference - the Urchins questline will be exclusive to Patreon ("Black" Version), and the Steam version will instead have its own exclusive questline that replaces it ("Gold" Version)!

Steam version doesn't exist yet though.

blocky

Sep 8, 2019
Here, found it

The Steam version will largely be the same as the Patreon version, but with one major difference - the Urchins questline will be exclusive to Patreon ("Black" Version), and the Steam version will instead have its own exclusive questline that replaces it ("Gold" Version)!

thanks

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Here, found it

oof. i hate stuff like that. especially when you actually pay for it. i hope they offer a patch to get the urchin questline (and vice versa for the steam content and the patreon version)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes