Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Played the new version. Not much in it . A new scene with the baker girl ( two variations) and a scene with the two fariers ( for the temple quest) again two variations (futa and submisive) . Oh and i think there is a new bestiatily with a lizad man. But i didnt go for that one.

D

Deleted member 3211196

Played the new version. Not much in it . A new scene with the baker girl ( two variations) and a scene with the two fariers ( for the temple quest) again two variations (futa and submisive) . Oh and i think there is a new bestiatily with a lizad man. But i didnt go for that one.
Could you zip the folder, put that into a mega or wetransfer or whatever you prefer link and share with us, beggars? :D

D

Deleted member 3211196

I used the android version. Just download it and use WinRar to open the file. Then copy the "www" directory over the orginal and play the game.
I just did that thank you! And now I just realized I need a save too, because I have a new PC. Would you, would you? :D Please :D

D

Deleted member 3211196

I used the android version. Just download it and use WinRar to open the file. Then copy the "www" directory over the orginal and play the game.
Now when I copy over the www folder, all the saves are gone and I am unable to save too, so I think I am waiting for the PC version too.

D

Deleted member 3211196

1. replace the www\js\rpg_managers.js and rpg_core.js the ones from old version.
  2. open rpg_managers.js in notepad++ and find "return '.ogg'" and change it to "return '.m4a'"
Seems to be working now. Thank you! :)

D

Deleted member 3211196

How can you get the sub fairy version? I always end up with the futa. :(

D

Deleted member 3211196

It all depends on which path you chose to take when starting the sisters of fertility questline. The scene you ask for is the sub path and the save i gave you is on the domination path, due to it being a "virgin" playthrough.
Ok I see. I can't go back to the sub path I suppose. Does anybody have a sub path save? :D

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ok I see. I can't go back to the sub path I suppose. Does anybody have a sub path save? :D
Just use the gallery. What diference does it make. Its not like the story is any different . The problem is the same and the quest too its just the way you aproach it .

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Anyone know why there is a scene in the gallery with a villager attacking Claire but getting punched in the face instead? I'm confused why that is in the gallery when she isn't even getting fucked lol

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes