Trajic

Oct 27, 2018
I feel like an idiot, but where are the Hinterlands in Rathpike? I am supposed to meet Slayer there, but I have no idea where it is.

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a way to hide to stupid map at the top-left-corner of the screen? It blocks some of the sex scenes and is pretty useless. I have tried full screen mode and it stays in the same place!

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to hide to stupid map at the top-left-corner of the screen? It blocks some of the sex scenes and is pretty useless. I have tried full screen mode and it stays in the same place!
You need to press M to hide the map. It says so in the tutorial for I think the last two versions.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I did this, but certain aspects of the quest seem to be broken anyway, I can't interact with Rowena's journal or her workstation in the Library.
I had that issue as well and fixed it by going to saveeditonline and giving myself the Temple Talisman (you'll need to upload your save as well as Items.json). That's all you really need from the workstation. After that you just need to head to the temple (it's in the northeast of the 3rd section of the Brugginwood, Thick of the Woods) and there should be no more issues based on my experience. Shame the quest seems to be so buggy, I don't like resorting to hacks.

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I feel like an idiot, but where are the Hinterlands in Rathpike? I am supposed to meet Slayer there, but I have no idea where it is.
A ways into Corsair's Coast (north of Narfu) you should see Slayer waiting for you on the right hand side of the screen, but as of 21.1b the questline cannot be continued yet.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Its only me or... activate the minimap cuases slows the game and if you show off the minimap the game run normally

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Why do they include Cheats button in the menu. I really like the game and the story, but i just can't cope with temptation of cheating a lot of gold and unlocking all the events in the gallery

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Why do they include Cheats button in the menu. I really like the game and the story, but i just can't cope with temptation of cheating a lot of gold and unlocking all the events in the gallery
Because the game is still in development and they haven't figured out the proper balance nor introduced content in a way that follows intended progression (i.e the ranch is way too expensive for the economy the game currently has, it would take way too long grinding to be able to afford it, but the ranch is supposed to be late-game content, something you only purchase after doing way more missions than there currently are available or after unlocking more profitable jobs that don't exist yet).

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The rest of us can cope. Just deal with it, ignroe it or use it. Its up to you.

Some people play a whore route and never see some of the defiance scenes for example. SO they go in the gallery and and view these scenes. The cheats and gallery are just useful overall.

It would be stupid if the dev removed them, beacause a minority like you want them removed lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because the game is still in development and they haven't figured out the proper balance nor introduced content in a way that follows intended progression (i.e the ranch is way too expensive for the economy the game currently has, it would take way too long grinding to be able to afford it, but the ranch is supposed to be late-game content, something you only purchase after doing way more missions than there currently are available or after unlocking more profitable jobs that don't exist yet).
The rest of us can cope. Just deal with it, ignroe it or use it. Its up to you.

Some people play a whore route and never see some of the defiance scenes for example. SO they go in the gallery and and view these scenes. The cheats and gallery are just useful overall.

It would be stupid if the dev removed them, beacause a minority like you want them removed lol
Both are very true. The cheats serve a nice purpose now, so just steal your resolve if you don't want to use it.

mega download bin removed:(
Use Nopy it is still working and it is fast. (y) :)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
most of her bad ending. with various beasts.
that's it?
Why even add it in then, I ran around with high depravity trying to get her knocked up. In the image files you see art of an egg being flooded by sperm & it's called impregnation you'd figure a game where everything put their dicks in Claire it'd happen here & there.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
that's it?
Why even add it in then, I ran around with high depravity trying to get her knocked up. In the image files you see art of an egg being flooded by sperm & it's called impregnation you'd figure a game where everything put their dicks in Claire it'd happen here & there.
They're planning to add a pregnancy mechanic in the upcoming updates

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
I got the ring in the Iron Trade quest but i can't find Gallis in the mercenary HQ. Anyone know where to find him?

Reactions: jed999

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Mac user here, downloaded the game and tried opening it, but for some reason it nothing really showed up after opening it a long time. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes