Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I just found the game. I have some quick questions. Has the author stated the approximate percentage completion so far? How often do the updates come out?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Is anyone familiar with RPG Maker MV? I have found some bugs but I don't know how to fix them

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I believe that I have fixed three bugs.
1. Claire couldn't enter Roxanne's room
2. Game softlocks when you enter the Kennel House
3. Game softlocks when you meet Charlotte again.
If you experience any of these bugs, extract to www->data.
WARNING: MAKE A BACKUP OF data folder. I AM NOT AN EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER.

Reactions: fasefive and Fyo

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017

So how did you fix it?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
well, if u have full walktrough from this forum, can u share again?
I am sorry but I don't have it. I completed the game by myself. I could begin writing a walkthrough in a day or two. Do you have trouble in any particular section? Otherwise I can give you some broad tips until I get into it.

Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
I just checked my google drive and apparently I had a copy of the guide because at the time, it said it was in the uploader's trash folder.
You can use this for what it contains maybe but this is a really outdated guide. It's only going to help you up to a point, especially since some map areas were changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I just checked my google drive and apparently I had a copy of the guide because at the time, it said it was in the uploader's trash folder.
You can use this for what it contains maybe but this is a really outdated guide. It's only going to help you up to a point, especially since some map areas were changed.
Thank you

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you
Someone posted this a couple of weeks ago too, it's for 0.18.4 (supposedly) but it's the first time I've ever seen it and while it is different I don't know exactly what the differences are.
EDIT: Attached my copy of the 0.17.5 one as well since it's a pdf and the one above was a docx which is a bit inconvenient for some.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
How do these fixes compare to the ones posted here? https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-22-1-dystopian-project.614/post-5536427
Charlotte one wasn't mentioned by that post though.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whats the second game?
Its on the 1st page of this thread . But its all rape, zero consentual sex. If you are in to that go right ahead i personaly am not (at least male on female rape). The art is i think from the same artist.

Lokit223

May 22, 2019
I wonder if the authors of the game will be able to run the game in full screen or increase the resolution

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Through trial and error using Rpg Maker MV. Seriously though, this game has some bugs and sequence breaking events. Perhaps I am spoiled by other developers.
Thanks for the fix...I'm gonna play the game now since I stopped because I saw some comments about buggy quests and all...

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes