Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I'm surprised there's been no bugfix release with how many game breaking ones there have been this update.
I think it boils down to 2 possible reasons.
1. The number of playtesters is limited.
2. The developers prefer to incorporate bugfixes into the next planned update, instead of releasing bugfixes separately.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
2. The developers prefer to incorporate bugfixes into the next planned update, instead of releasing bugfixes separately.
I think that's fair for minor bugs, but not softlocks that literally break the game. Seeing the relatively few number of such bugs posted here about the recent version and some of the supplied fixes, it wouldn't take them much time to release 0.22.2 or even just a zip of patched files for them.
I understand the stress of development and that they may have limited resources, but it seems bad form to release what is otherwise a pretty high quality game with such critical bugs and just leave it hanging there for 3 months or however long it will take them to release the next major version.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I think that's fair for minor bugs, but not softlocks that literally break the game. Seeing the relatively few number of such bugs posted here about the recent version and some of the supplied fixes, it wouldn't take them much time to release 0.22.2 or even just a zip of patched files for them.
I understand the stress of development and that they may have limited resources, but it seems bad form to release what is otherwise a pretty high quality game with such critical bugs and just leave it hanging there for 3 months or however long it will take them to release the next major version.
Perhaps it is simply stress development and/or lack of proper organisation. I refuse to believe that they lack resources. Sierra Lee earns ~1,2k less on her patreon but she has a much better release schedule and polishes her games asap.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, I remember well-known "hunters" bug which blocked half of that release content... Was it in v .19 or .20?..

Reactions: Darkssim
D

Deleted member 3211196

Does anybody have a save file prior to the newest update at the sub path? Share or dm to me would be great.

Darkssim

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone knows which job is the most efficient for making money? Efficient as in the least time consuming while allowing for the highest profits.

Dikaya @

Jun 9, 2020
Hope someone know how to fix bug with Roxanne. I can't trigger dialogue in "Death in the water" quest. I tried to reload but it didn't work

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone knows which job is the most efficient for making money? Efficient as in the least time consuming while allowing for the highest profits.
I don't know about that, but the job with the best silver to energy ratio is at the horse ranch in Valos. 155 silver for 100 energy. The Bull ranch gives even more money but the silver to energy ratio is worse.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Halfcats

Jan 22, 2018
Perhaps it is simply stress development and/or lack of proper organisation. I refuse to believe that they lack resources. Sierra Lee earns ~1,2k less on her patreon but she has a much better release schedule and polishes her games asap.
Its hard to compare a lot of people to Sierra Lee though to be fair. She's one of the most industrious people in the smut games industry. Not everyone has the same level of talent and work ethic and we can't expect different creators to measure up to one another because we only know them on a very surface level. Who knows whats going on behind them

Reactions: Sotman

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys i cant enter the customs warehouse Claire says she has no bis there, ive already spoken to nords, customs officer and 2 blacksmiths.. the quest might be bugged because the optional quest of speaking to drongo blacksmith hasn't updated?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes