Oct 6, 2020
When viewing a quest in the "Quest" menu, the right side panel can't scroll down and I can't read the status of many quest. Any workarounds?

Oct 6, 2020
You need to start a different quest to be able to visit the estate, a quest about a scholar in Valos looking for rare books, he should be in a house to the east of the Heatherly Estate if memory doesn't fail me.

At some point his quest will lead you to the Heatherly Estate to try to get a copy of the book. With high Intrigue you can potentially gett he book just by dealing with the guard, but you don't want to pick this option, instead you should agree to meet the owner of the manor about the book, this should start the "Domestic Dispute" quest.
I think you are talking about the Fairfelt siblings quest. I have not found a way to start the Heatherly "domestic dispute" quest in the current version, so the question remains.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Use this. Extract the files on data folder. As the animals, you to complete the ranger questline to unlock the skill to do that, which is impossible right now. A temporary, but somewhat expensive option is to buy ranger bombs from HQ
I see. Thank you for the help

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Its on the 1st page of this thread . But its all rape, zero consentual sex. If you are in to that go right ahead i personaly am not (at least male on female rape). The art is i think from the same artist.
Aside from the rare human-human instances: Do you think a zombie/infected human is really concerned enough to stop and ask consent prior to penetration? :unsure:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
please if anyone knows how to get it so i can turn the tables on lord douche bag and get it so that esther isnt his slave help me out

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
that..was strangely nice of him...when he admmiteded his love for her in that way it was kinda sweet? either way fuck yea this put me at ease ....i always hated her being thrown away cuz of my freedom

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am on the Ranger Quest, Hunt or be Hunted. I can't find Talin. I have looked all over Brugginwood. Is she elsewhere?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
another bug for me... i tried to enter the chermont building with a dog paw and it was acting up on me i couldnt move at all

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes