gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
can somebody help me. i am trying to do the ranger questline and i am on the quest "for prides sake" the quest is telling me to go talk to roxxane and dorian. i can talk to dorian fine but i cannot even enter roxxanes room. there seems to be some kind of invisible wall in the way when i enter through the door. is their something i am missing or is their some kind of walk through walls cheat i can use to get to her. i cant even leave the building without talking to her so i am forced to use the teleport cheat.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
can somebody help me. i am trying to do the ranger questline and i am on the quest "for prides sake" the quest is telling me to go talk to roxxane and dorian. i can talk to dorian fine but i cannot even enter roxxanes room. there seems to be some kind of invisible wall in the way when i enter through the door. is their something i am missing or is their some kind of walk through walls cheat i can use to get to her. i cant even leave the building without talking to her so i am forced to use the teleport cheat.
. Extract the file to data folder.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Soooo...I'm following a walkthrough and it mentions a Heatherly Manor in the Valos Inner City... I don't see it anywhere...I only see the Windworths mansion and south of it the house Noirwood mansion...

Reactions: lazerChronicle

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Just asking. Can I somehow heal mother's mind? I find her in a camp. And take her to ranch? Or it's not possible for moment?

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
0.22.3 should be out fairly soon, I'll let the thread know when it drops. I usually wait a day or few before uploading it however.

0.22.2 did drop last month for those curious but it still had quite a few bugs and I was hoping they would get ironed out before I uploaded the file, hence no 0.22.2 being uploaded for the people here.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
0.22.3 should be out fairly soon, I'll let the thread know when it drops. I usually wait a day or few before uploading it however.

0.22.2 did drop last month for those curious but it still had quite a few bugs and I was hoping they would get ironed out before I uploaded the file, hence no 0.22.2 being uploaded for the people here.
Did the development team release 0.22.2 in a v.i.p. discord? I don't think that there is an announcement for 0.22.2 in the patreon page.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Did the development team release 0.22.2 in a v.i.p. discord? I don't think that there is an announcement for 0.22.2 in the patreon page.
I checked, and what would ya know, you're right? That's a bit odd because I think 0.22.2 was released due to some of the bugs that were cropping up in 0.22.1, for example the invisi-block bug in the Ranger's questline was fixed 0.22.2. Regardless, 0.22.3 should be releasing in the next week or so, possibly earlier, and I'll upload that shortly after. If it's not released in that time, I'll just upload 0.22.2 in the meantime.

And yeah, it was released in their discord, but you have to be a patreon supporter to see the channel where they upload what I'm guessing are supposed to be in-between builds.

Reactions: Sotman

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
I think I have a bug, at the Ranger's HQ in the city, I cannot enter Roxanne's room further. I am just stuck at the beginning of the room and can't talk to her

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes