Viressa

May 24, 2018
I think I have a bug, at the Ranger's HQ in the city, I cannot enter Roxanne's room further. I am just stuck at the beginning of the room and can't talk to her
I got this bug too, but I was able to fix it by making the quest advance (I had to go talk to the other guy on the right first, then the invisible wall blocking Roxanne went away).

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, is there any recent guide for this game? Let me first say that I don't want a 100% save, I, to my own suprise, enjoy being in an unknown world and finding all the options and possibilities, but I wouldn't want to miss anything and from what I understand I finished Rathspike excluding the shieldmaiden quest, I wonder if there is anything else to do, as it seems the game has changed from 0.17.5 guide I was using. EDIT: I mean, I probably missed something. Maybe some dialogue, given how many people were in the underground and the only quest I found and knew about from the guide was the Runaways, or even monster tokens or whatever.

Well, if there isn't, I have at least three questions for now:
In the mercenary questline I have to "report to the quartermaster and get equipped". I talked with him, he told me he can't give me anything, Claire asked for something lightweight and now he sells some stuff. In all other questlines I recieved a clean message that it's all the content for now, but not here, that's why I'm asking if I finished it or not. EDIT: Okay I just found out I should report to the quartermaster in Narfu village, not the main one in West Rathspike. Don't mind me.

Pregnancy. From what I read up Claire can get pregnant from the mercenaries in shieldmaiden quest, if you go with the man instead of to the abondoned house to meet the bar owner. What about that? Do I need to sleep, wait x days, anything? Any scenes that require pregnancy first?

Aiyana. In the gallery there are a few scenes with her, but I can't find her in her lab or the gypsy village. Where is she?

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Pregnancy. From what I read up Claire can get pregnant from the mercenaries in shieldmaiden quest, if you go with the man instead of to the abondoned house to meet the bar owner. What about that? Do I need to sleep, wait x days, anything? Any scenes that require pregnancy first?

Aiyana. In the gallery there are a few scenes with her, but I can't find her in her lab or the gypsy village. Where is she?
As I know here's no pregnancy content for now excepts bad ends and 1 willingly breeding scene with 1 of the bosses.
Aiyana is trapped in a dungeon on the NE of the location where the gipsy camp is. I don't remember should you initiate some quest before entering or not, but when you save her, she moves to her tent and you can see some cool content with her there.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
As I know here's no pregnancy content for now excepts bad ends and 1 willingly breeding scene with 1 of the bosses.
Aiyana is trapped in a dungeon on the NE of the location where the gipsy camp is. I don't remember should you initiate some quest before entering or not, but when you save her, she moves to her tent and you can see some cool content with her there.
Hm? What quest? I didn't visit Valos for now by the way, so no spoilers please, if it's related with it, just say so. Could you elaborate where is she trapped in? I checked ruins of E... something, I don't remember the name, but I didn't get a quest about that or found anything to interact with really.

Yeah, I expected as much. But still, there is this uuuh, gypsy in the west Rathspike sells it I think, something to force a miscarriage. Also, there is the status effect and option to get rid of pregnancy content. So it all has no use for now? Shame, but understable, thanks mate!

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hm? What quest? I didn't visit Valos for now by the way, so no spoilers please, if it's related with it, just say so. Could you elaborate where is she trapped in? I checked ruins of E... something, I don't remember the name, but I didn't get a quest about that or found anything to interact with really.

Yeah, I expected as much. But still, there is this uuuh, gypsy in the west Rathspike sells it I think, something to force a miscarriage. Also, there is the status effect and option to get rid of pregnancy content. So it all has no use for now? Shame, but understable, thanks mate!
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-22-1-dystopian-project.614/post-5198420
As I said I can't remember exactly and don't have time to replay the whole game for now, but a simple search in this thread gives me this post (and a couple of the following). I think the start of Aiyana's content was initiated in v.18.1, so look for the change log for this build (and maybe its discussion).

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-22-1-dystopian-project.614/post-5198420
As I said I can't remember exactly and don't have time to replay the whole game for now, but a simple search in this thread gives me this post (and a couple of the following). I think the start of Aiyana's content was initiated in v.18.1, so look for the change log for this build (and maybe its discussion).
I see, sorry, I didn't find the thread on my own. But I did eventually find her, as expected I first needed to do a couple of quests in Valos. Thanks for everything, I think I have no more questions.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Actually, expect it now. Let me know if there's any problems with the link, and as far as I know there's a bug in the "In Cahoots" quest depending on how you exit from the location that can cause a wrong warp and trap you in the sea, I think exiting from the trapdoor should be fine but the exact cause and solution is unavailable to me.

CLAIRE'S QUEST VERSION SERIES 0.22 CHANGELOG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, LadyOfWoe, am I able to update my current game with what you gave somehow? I'm almost finished basically, missing only the temple questline (and ranger, but I don't really plan on playing it) and when I downloaded and tried to open what you gave the load option is greyed out. Sorry if it was already explained somewhere, quick google didn't help me and I have no clue how to search a threat, if you could help me with that too, I'd be grateful.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Excuse me, LadyOfWoe, am I able to update my current game with what you gave somehow? I'm almost finished basically, missing only the temple questline (and ranger, but I don't really plan on playing it) and when I downloaded and tried to open what you gave the load option is greyed out. Sorry if it was already explained somewhere, quick google didn't help me and I have no clue how to search a threat, if you could help me with that too, I'd be grateful.
You need to move your saves into the new version: They should be under /www/saves inside your game directory.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
You need to move your saves into the new version: They should be under /www/saves inside your game directory.
I see, thank you! Sorry, now that you say it, it looks easy, but I didn't want to meddle with game files and delete 11 hours of progress just in case.

Reactions: deadpool16525

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Thank you, Mr. Developer. Thank you. Yet again we get all the goodies after waiting mere months... Fixes any mom's-basement-coder can remedy in 2 days at most.
In their defense, as someone who works somewhat in the field of game development, bug-fixes that don't utterly break the game do tend to get pushed down in priority when working on content for the game itself. This ignores the fact that, from what I've heard, coding in RPG Maker MV is a bit of a pain. Though, I mean, both 0.22.2 and 0.22.3 did have at least some content dropped in alongside the general bug fixes at the very least. So progress is slow, but it's there.

Also, 0.22.2's been out since the middle of April? I just hadn't uploaded it because I thought either someone else would get to it or that 0.22.3 would be released sooner than it was so the wait for builds here was partially my fault. Admittedly, I have no obligation to upload, but still.

Though I can say 0.22.3's release took a little bit longer because the dev is working on a pregnancy system and was, and still is, having trouble with it due to various reasons as far as I know, however checking the release on the builds they've been releasing a build per month so I'd expect the next build to likely drop towards the end of next month and I'll likely upload it a day or few after its release.
can someone upload 22.3 anywhere but mega?
Check the opening post again.

youpla

May 9, 2017
No news with Claire's ranch storyline... I'll skip this update.

(It seems to me that this game doesn't know where it's going. So many unachieved quests, no characters's development, Claire's mom merely abandoned...).

The game would advance much more if the developers worked on new events, instead of adding or tweaking gameplay mechanics that are not interesting.
In my opinion, this is THE game that would really gain benefits from a Renpy Remake.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
No news with Claire's ranch storyline... I'll skip this update.

(It seems to me that this game doesn't know where it's going. So many unachieved quests, no characters's development, Claire's mom merely abandoned...).

The game would advance much more if the developers worked on new events, instead of adding or tweaking gameplay mechanics that are not interesting.
In my opinion, this is THE game that would really gain benefits from a Renpy Remake.
Uh how about no. The game is fine as it is.

Reactions: Wolfrich
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes