Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, i have problem with quest after they update(after finishing some steps of a quest) r they are blank .....no writing no text no nothing just a black page .......anybody know how to fix it ?
What quest exactly?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What quest exactly?
"Blessing the harvest". The quest itself goes well, but you should find everything youself. Quest log is bugged.
EDIT: And if some old quests just have blank pages in the log, this one is not shown as "in progress" and crashes the game if selected in "all quests".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I have a mi
"Blessing the harvest". The quest itself goes well, but you should find everything youself. Quest log is bugged.
Hm. Is Claire a dom or a sub? I am currently replaying the game and I haven't encountered the bug as a dom

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Sub Claire
I see. This is gonna be tricky, since this is the first time I try to edit quests. Could you send save me a save to make the tests? I don't save often. Actually, if you could, an extra save a bit prior to the said quest would be a boon

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I see. This is gonna be tricky, since this is the first time I try to edit quests. Could you send save me a save to make the tests? I don't save often. Actually, if you could, an extra save a bit prior to the said quest would be a boon
1 message above. And read my edit to my first message about this problem plz

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Hello fellow perverts. How broken by bugs is this latest release? I was holding off on doing a new playthrough (new pc, old saves gone) until the game breaking bugs were sorted. Is everything fine now?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
DrMage I don't think that I can fix the crash bug of the completed quest. It requires knowledge of JavaScript and I don't know how to code for the life of me. Best thing I can do is to copy and paste the dom quest description (altering the sex symbol and the priestess name,) and hope it works. If you give me a save prior to bless the fields I can test my crackpot theory today or you will have to wait until tomorrow, as I am not in the mood of replaying from scratch today.

Reactions: DrMage

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hello fellow perverts. How broken by bugs is this latest release? I was holding off on doing a new playthrough (new pc, old saves gone) until the game breaking bugs were sorted. Is everything fine now?
There is only one bug so far that causes the game to crash and it is easily avoidable.

Reactions: popabear

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hm. There is a weird bug for Dom Claire.
- If you choose to go with the priestess in order to bless the harvest you can find her near the bullpen again (she should disappear normally)
- When you encounter her again, the game treats you as if you have completed the sub version of bless the fields as well and the sisters reappear at the place of the festival. (You can not interact with them however)

You can avoid this bug and make the sister near the bullpen disappear if you choose to go to the blessing festival by yourself.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Really struggling to get back into this game now that there isnt an updated walkthrough anymore. The content is so good that it pains my heart to miss any of it!

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Really struggling to get back into this game now that there isnt an updated walkthrough anymore. The content is so good that it pains my heart to miss any of it!
Here's the most recent walkthrough I can see, it looks to have been updated semi-recently up to 0.22.2 so it's not completely up-to-date, but it's close enough. Hope that helps.

The bug regarding Saltry Inn is due to the creator entering wrong coordinates (like the kennel bug). Here is the fix. Copy paste to data folder. Since I followed the same method with Kennel bug and none reported any mishaps back then, it should be fine. Nonetheless, make a backup of map98 just in case.

By the way, LadyOfWoe do you know if the creators intended for Claire to gain defiance points when she sharpens the shiv during her imprisonment at the dargan mines? I could either remove the "+1 defiance" text or make her actually gain a defiance point for each sharpening attempt. I just don't know what is the right answer.
Thanks for the fix, and I'm actually not sure about that specific instance, but I can see about asking around about it and if I get an answer I'll let you know. For all the other bugs reported so far in the thread, I'll make sure that the dev sees them so that they can hopefully get fixed by the next build.
Pls full save :/
Literally why? The game has a gallery that you can access from the very beginning of the game to unlock all scenes by paying silver. Silver which I mind you that you can give yourself by using the built-in cheats that the game provides. And the prologue scenes can be unlocked hella easy, just play the game through the prologue and then it will unlock all of them.

Seriously, it shouldn't take you any time at all.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Here's the most recent walkthrough I can see, it looks to have been updated semi-recently up to 0.22.2 so it's not completely up-to-date, but it's close enough. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the fix, and I'm actually not sure about that specific instance, but I can see about asking around about it and if I get an answer I'll let you know. For all the other bugs reported so far in the thread, I'll make sure that the dev sees them so that they can hopefully get fixed by the next build.

Literally why? The game has a gallery that you can access from the very beginning of the game to unlock all scenes by paying silver. Silver which I mind you that you can give yourself by using the built-in cheats that the game provides. And the prologue scenes can be unlocked hella easy, just play the game through the prologue and then it will unlock all of them.

Seriously, it shouldn't take you any time at all.
Youre a saint! Thanks so much man!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't get this viewpoint.
Isn't it far more fun to discover stuff rather than... being spoon-fed?
Is it really that scary to "miss" something?
It's like watching some guy play the game instead of you, i cannot imagine a more boring way to play a game.
Why even bother playing it if you already know it all?
Just download a save like the other suckers and jack to the cg's. :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes