Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys, anyone know how trigger the scene with genevieve ? And if possible, where is her location ? valos or rath ?

strigon888

Jun 21, 2018
where is narfu village?
Start from Rathpike go to the wash follow the path to the right then at the pond with the tomb in the middle take the left to the rumbling pass then follow the stone path thought the rumbling pass and you should be there.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where is the scholar at in the farm area in valos? been searching for an hour and cant seem to find the person

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
DrMage I don't think that I can fix the crash bug of the completed quest. It requires knowledge of JavaScript and I don't know how to code for the life of me. Best thing I can do is to copy and paste the dom quest description (altering the sex symbol and the priestess name,) and hope it works. If you give me a save prior to bless the fields I can test my crackpot theory today or you will have to wait until tomorrow, as I am not in the mood of replaying from scratch today.
It's not really critical, just it took time to find where are active zones for this quest. In case someone have troubles finding them - you should go to the basement of sisters' temple first, then to the farmers county.
BTW this is the save BEFORE i passed all the .22.2 and .22.3 content.

Reactions: Sotman

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
I dunno of anyone has made this complaint yet, but if you're going to have long cutscenes as fail-states for getting captured by monsters, please make them skippable. Otherwise you have to close the game out just to reload a save instead of sitting through the cutscene.

Other than that its a great game so far.

Reactions: Anczej

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I dunno of anyone has made this complaint yet, but if you're going to have long cutscenes as fail-states for getting captured by monsters, please make them skippable. Otherwise you have to close the game out just to reload a save instead of sitting through the cutscene.

Other than that its a great game so far.
You have a point. The similar principle should apply for jobs.
LadyOfWoe do you know when the next update will be out? Anotheralt34 gave me a great idea for a mod that should be within my capabilities. However, it is going to take some time as I have to create a switch or two and apply them for many events. If the next update comes out a week or two after I complete the mod, then I am not sure if it is worth the time investment. Anyways, thank you for your time.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
You have a point. The similar principle should apply for jobs.
LadyOfWoe do you know when the next update will be out? Anotheralt34 gave me a great idea for a mod that should be within my capabilities. However, it is going to take some time as I have to create a switch or two and apply them for many events. If the next update comes out a week or two after I complete the mod, then I am not sure if it is worth the time investment. Anyways, thank you for your time.
New updates seem to be monthly when they're on the update cycle for Claire's Quest, but I know that they're also working on the last big update for their other game so it's hard to say. I'd say there might be one or two more updates for Claire's Quest to iron out any gamebreaking bugs, and after that it'll likely be a dry period as they shift focus and work on the update for Overgrown Genesis.

Reactions: Sotman

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I don't get this viewpoint.
Isn't it far more fun to discover stuff rather than... being spoon-fed?
Is it really that scary to "miss" something?
It's like watching some guy play the game instead of you, i cannot imagine a more boring way to play a game.
Why even bother playing it if you already know it all?
Just download a save like the other suckers and jack to the cg's. :sneaky:
Because I don't like being stuck.
Because often things are intentionally hidden or unintentionally vague/unclear.
Because it is frustrating to realise you can't advance/do a quest/event chain because you failed to talk to someone back in the prologue.
Because I like completing the gallery and am not going to find 100% of all of the scenes in there myself.
Also, just because you don't get it is no reason to be condescending.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how am i supposed to get to Narfu with the road closed? doing the theives questline and need to get there.

duo9ace

Dec 8, 2020
Hey so quick question about the cheats. I am trying to decrease my Defiance but it keeps resetting back to its original number. Is this a bug or something?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Is it just me or does the area with the mercenary outpost (overrun by goblins) with the Dreadflies close off, once the mercenary quest is advanced? I'm trying to go back there to collect a stinger, but Claire just runs against the edge of the screen. Are there Dreadflies anywhere else? I don't think I have encountered any others...

Edit: found more in the Meatpit basement. Still is the lookout loked off intentionally?

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
New updates seem to be monthly when they're on the update cycle for Claire's Quest, but I know that they're also working on the last big update for their other game so it's hard to say. I'd say there might be one or two more updates for Claire's Quest to iron out any gamebreaking bugs, and after that it'll likely be a dry period as they shift focus and work on the update for Overgrown Genesis.
I see I will begin working right away. Wish me luck.

Reactions: LostNumberXIII
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes