meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone have a save file right after the refugee camp? It's a bit annoying to start from 0 again, been a while since i played it but i remember the start

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
So encountered a problem with the latest version...

Just ''finished'' the Sisters of Fertility quest

1623075155210.png

Then I decided to go inside the Inn in Farmer's Country to rest afrer the futa orgy...(wish there was a way to skip that content)

The innkeeper doesn't let me rest and always mentions something about blessing his inn or something...

then when I try to go out to sleep in another inn this message pops up and doesn't let me go out:

1623075567496.png

Good thing I have a save point before entering this inn...all those hours of progression down the drain lol... has anyone else encountered this bug? if it is a bug in the first place after all...

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
So encountered a problem with the latest version...

Just ''finished'' the Sisters of Fertility quest

View attachment 1233925

Then I decided to go inside the Inn in Farmer's Country to rest afrer the futa orgy...(wish there was a way to skip that content)

The innkeeper doesn't let me rest and always mentions something about blessing his inn or something...

then when I try to go out to sleep in another inn this message pops up and doesn't let me go out:

View attachment 1233931

Good thing I have a save point before entering this inn...all those hours of progression down the drain lol... has anyone else encountered this bug? if it is a bug in the first place after all...
It's a bug. For some reason, if you meet Charlotte in the Cup and Trotter after encountering this bug, it somehow gets solved. (You need to teleport from the inn first)

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
It's a bug. For some reason, if you meet Charlotte in the Cup and Trotter after encountering this bug, it somehow gets solved. (You need to teleport from the inn first)

The thing is I have already finished the quest of giving Charlotte a job at the inn and I triggered this bug when she and her son isn't at the inn at Farmers country anymore...so basically I am stuck there...good thing I have a previous save like I mentioned before...just a heads up to those who may encounter this bug again...

Oct 13, 2020
Use search tool in this thread and you will find an answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right now its only in game overs, but it seems like they want to implement it as a thing for later.
In the gallery you can trigger pregnancy as a status and there are menu sprites of clair pregnant.
Also there is also a step counter of 2000 steps for pregnancy to labour duration.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
, is the v1.0 of the Scene (Re)play Mod.
For anyone wondering, this mod allows you to skip rape scenes that trigger a game over or repeatable job sex scenes after viewing them once.

During the prologue or inside the gallery you will receive an item that allows you to enable or disable skipping those scenes. Currently this mod covers the scenes that take place during the prologue (slime, pigboss, pigman game over scenes and Leon's repeatable job scene).

Any feedback or bug reporting is appreciated.
To install the mod, just paste the contents of the folder to www folder. MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF WWW FOLDER.

Unfortunately, progress will be slowed as I am currently studying for masters entrance exams.

The next update will cover at least Badlands.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
Here, is the v1.0 of the Scene (Re)play Mod.
For anyone wondering, this mod allows you to skip rape scenes that trigger a game over or repeatable job sex scenes after viewing them once.

During the prologue or inside the gallery you will receive an item that allows you to enable or disable skipping those scenes. Currently this mod covers the scenes that take place during the prologue (slime, pigboss, pigman game over scenes and Leon's repeatable job scene).

To install the mod, just paste the contents of the folder to www folder. MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF WWW FOLDER.

Unfortunately, progress will be slowed as I am currently studying for masters entrance exams.

so, for now when i'm use gallery to get that item, i have problem w/ loading srm.png

Aug 27, 2017
I had forgotten to upload the Sprite of the character who delivers the item. The link is now updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
okay, now it works. also i dunno how really make it, but mb u can do that game over scenes not actually game over, just get some message like oh u dead etc and rewind u in beggining of map or smthng, like in some other games. still gj (y)

Reactions: Sotman
Aug 27, 2017
Sotman and mb u should make separate topic w/ [MOD] tag, to make it easier to find it and track progress etc. also moderators here can share link on main page of game topic)

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
okay, now it works. also i dunno how really make it, but mb u can do that game over scenes not actually game over, just get some message like oh u dead etc and rewind u in beggining of map or smthng, like in some other games. still gj (y)
Hm. That definitely is an interesting idea. However, I don't know if I can implement such a feature. I am still a novice after all. In theory, I could do it in maps like the Cave of Penance, where there is only one entrance and the beginning is standard. But what about in areas like the Badlands where you can access it from two different points? I will have to find out from where Claire entered the map otherwise I might transfer her to a different place than the start. There is also the issue with practicality. Unless the player forgets to save when he enters a dangerous area, the time difference between between reloading after a near instant game over and respawning is almost negligible.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Sotman and mb u should make separate topic w/ [MOD] tag, to make it easier to find it and track progress etc. also moderators here can share link on main page of game topic)
Welp. The mod thread didn't allow me to post the mega link for some reason. Apparently, I have to compress the files and fill a form. Dear God.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
Sotman yeah, i understand that bout bad endings, but it's kinda annoying when bad end actually end, so just like idea ;)
and when the news about new upd comes out and thread gonna be full of new comments it will be difficult to find ur mod, so gl w/ ur own thread)

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Sotman yeah, i understand that bout bad endings, but it's kinda annoying when bad end actually end, so just like idea ;)
and when the news about new upd comes out and thread gonna be full of new comments it will be difficult to find ur mod, so gl w/ ur own thread)
I have found a compromise. In events like the Kraken or the meat pit, where the player is one who triggers the game over event, SRM will warn them in case they meet the criteria, in an asshole way. Then the player can try to stop meeting the g.o. criteria, disable sgors or disobey SRM and be killed.
By the way, Badlands, Rumbling pass, Overrun Lighthouse and Meatpit are done. (Only the Meatpits are tested right now) I will post the update here either tomorrow or on Saturday and make a proper mod thread on Saturday.

Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Need a little help here...

1623352899375.png

As you can see my stats are kinda skewed towards depravity... but I want to do other quests and looking at the outdated walkthrough I found, there are some quests that need certain stats threshold...Do anyone know where I can train to get my defiance up? are there trainers for it or am I screwed literally? do I have to cheat to get my desired stats up?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Need a little help here...

View attachment 1239734

As you can see my stats are kinda skewed towards depravity... but I want to do other quests and looking at the outdated walkthrough I found, there are some quests that need certain stats threshold...Do anyone know where I can train to get my defiance up? are there trainers for it or am I screwed literally? do I have to cheat to get my desired stats up?
You can become a mercenary and train your defiance up to twenty.
The mercenary questline starts at an inn/restaurant in North Rathpike where the owner suffers from a fish shortage or something like that.

Roosevelt876

Dec 23, 2019
I'm stuck with Domestic Dispute quest. I should find a Temple Talisman on the 2nd floor of the library, but i have only 4 sparkles (3 by te bookshelves and 1 near the intrigue teacher). According to walkthrought there should be a talisman, but a path to the 4th sparkle is blocked by a monk. Should i load a previous save or i missed something. Is that a bug?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Here, is the v1.0 of the Scene (Re)play Mod.

The next update is up!
New skippable monster rape scenes: Manticores, Rockbeasts, Dreadflies, Kraken, Nachali
New skippable repeated sex scenes:
Street Whore, Meat pit, whoring your ass out at the Rathpike inn, Working at Moxie's brothel.
Also I have created a NPC that warns you if you are about to experience a game over rape scene (she is available at the Stage of the meat pit and at Kraken's cove)
The link from the original post has the updated files. Follow the instructions from there and good luck!

I will make a proper mod thread tomorrow. As for what is next, I am not sure yet. I will definitely focus on Rathpike though.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes