floran

May 20, 2020
not sure if this have been shared here before but is a cosplay set of Claire

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Noticing a bug in the new update. If you've completed the Temple Harvest Festival quest and then go into the inn in Farmer's Country, you can't leave. Claire just keeps saying she shouldn't keep the High Priestess waiting when you try to leave, but the High Priestess isn't in the inn at all.

Reactions: ElKnut

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Noticing a bug in the new update. If you've completed the Temple Harvest Festival quest and then go into the inn in Farmer's Country, you can't leave. Claire just keeps saying she shouldn't keep the High Priestess waiting when you try to leave, but the High Priestess isn't in the inn at all.

Yeah I encountered that bug before and posted it 5+ pages back... I guess there's no fix for it yet...fortunately, I have a save before entering that Inn...hope you have it too otherwise you're just stuck inside that inn...

Oct 13, 2020
My biggest "complaint" so to speak is that sometimes stats lock out options.
For example, if defiance is high enough the strangers in the rain encounter ends with clair punching the guy.
Would be nice if instead it locking in on a certain event it lets us between all possible ones for the stats.

Like Scene A if 0 defiance, Scene B if 5 defiance and Scene C if 10 defiance
If we have 12 defiance instead of automatically getting C we can choose between A,B or C

Also question for all
If pregnancy system is implemented, who would you choose to get her pregnant, both with beast and non beast setting.

Dont know why but i just love how the urchins have their way with her and how she loves it...
Little prick just shoves his whole hand in her butt, i can respect that level of audacity.
Would be pretty fitting for the character/group to dare each other into getting her pregnant.
Or maybe the possessed boy from the quest, cause it would be kinda funny since after he is freed from the spirit he probably wouldn't even even remember it and cause in the scene its shown very prominently how he cums inside, which i absolutely love btw^^

Last edited:
Reactions: zombie128

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
My biggest "complaint" so to speak is that sometimes stats lock out options.
For example, if defiance is high enough the strangers in the rain encounter ends with clair punching the guy.
Would be nice if instead it locking in on a certain event it lets us between all possible ones for the stats.

Like Scene A if 0 defiance, Scene B if 5 defiance and Scene C if 10 defiance
If we have 12 defiance instead of automatically getting C we can choose between A,B or C

Also question for all
If pregnancy system is implemented, who would you choose to get her pregnant, both with beast and non beast setting.

Dont know why but i just love how the urchins have their way with her and how she loves it...
Little prick just shoves his whole hand in her butt, i can respect that level of audacity.
Would be pretty fitting for the character/group to dare each other into getting her pregnant.
Or maybe the possessed boy from the quest, cause it would be kinda funny since after he is freed from the spirit he probably wouldn't even even remember it and cause in the scene its shown very prominently how he cums inside, which i absolutely love btw^^
you can cheat to lower or increase traits for different events

it is said Clair can only get pregnant in the bad ending so far, I never find any way rather than a bad ending to get pregnant personally

Oct 13, 2020
you can cheat to lower or increase traits for different events

it is said Clair can only get pregnant in the bad ending so far, I never find any way rather than a bad ending to get pregnant personally
In game pregnancies are planed for the future.
Seen in the 4 possible status claire can have being exhausted, ill, drunk and pregnant.

Which just further proofs that the good folk of the Dystopian Project are truly men and women of culture
And if they go as far as adding non-human impregnations for claire in game they will be responsible for countless numbers of wrist injuries...

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I'm probably stupid, but I can't find the corsair's coast !
Corsair cost? The quest where you need to gather the reports?

From the outpost where the commander gives you the quest, simply head North INSIDE the barracks. You will notice a path that was previously blocked by two soldiers.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
look what i found :
i guess the shota and bestiality content will be cut from the game.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
look what i found :
Only cut for the steam version, which will also have some unique content in place of the content they remove (or at least that's what I remember them saying before).

Reactions: lockerxx

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
look what i found :
Well of course...you can't market bestiality or underage content on Steam even though it has been permissive in bringing in adult games for the past few years...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Feels like they're cutting out all the shota content anyway: All the shota scenes are being updated and replaced with non-shota counterparts. And then they go and add the new shota gangbang scene in the latest update which just doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't think the beast stuff will be removed though, it'd require cutting the entire ranger questline *and* the entire town of Chermont, to say nothing of all the Bad Ends Claire can get through being turned into an onahole for various non-humanoid monsters. But anything's possible, I suppose.

Last edited:

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Is joining the sisters and becoming a sub the only way to see some futa? I liked the training, but then it went to the usual "get raped by old men" routine.

• Sad
Reactions: ElKnut

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is joining the sisters and becoming a sub the only way to see some futa? I liked the training, but then it went to the usual "get raped by old men" routine.
I've yet to play through it but joining the sisters as a dom instead has Claire become a futa, I think. I know there's a scene where you can knock up some guy's wife for him.

But yeah no futa content outside that questline.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Part of me hopes that the new partner of Claire goes the sub way when training but the other part doesnt as I know what happens there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
The sisters' quest line is futa based. If Claire is a Sub, she will be frequently dominated. At the end of the current questline you get an apprentice. If Claire is a Sub, this apprentice will be dominant and be a futa.

If Claire is a Dom, she will be able to transform into a Futa herself and use that ability in all the sisters' quests. Also, her apprentice will be a Sub and not "futanized" (so far)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I went through both routes at the same time and i think dom route has more futa in it.
Also dom route is the only way for Claire to
so it's quite unique.
A shame there is no option for dom Claire

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: x~Minchen~x
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes