Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I'm stuck with Domestic Dispute quest. I should find a Temple Talisman on the 2nd floor of the library, but i have only 4 sparkles (3 by te bookshelves and 1 near the intrigue teacher). According to walkthrought there should be a talisman, but a path to the 4th sparkle is blocked by a monk. Should i load a previous save or i missed something. Is that a bug?
Perhaps the quest is temporarily removed. I checked the game code. Currently all the sparkles give you a random book, not a talisman. By the way, did you trigger that quest and if so, how?

Roosevelt876

Dec 23, 2019
I went to the mansion by accident. Tried interaction with the guard or a door (can't remeber now). After meeting with a child, i did everything included in the walkthrough... until the quest, ordered me to check the library. But thanks for the answer <3

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I went to the mansion by accident. Tried interaction with the guard or a door (can't remeber now). After meeting with a child, i did everything included in the walkthrough... until the quest, ordered me to check the library. But thanks for the answer <3
I think you are referring to the guard of the Noirwood mansion. Hm. Although I am certain that it was a happy accident, my curiosity is picked. Do you remember where did you meet the child?

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Claire, we need to talk.
I don't know why you have such an issue with just saying you weigh 36.5, uh, weight, but literally no one believes you when you say you weigh 36.49999999999999.

Well it's that experimental weight feature introduced in the latest patch...kinda weird why you put a weight limit on this game when most of the items you get get stuck in your inventory...and there are a lot of key items that don't disappear once the quest involving them is done...

hopefully the devs remove that weight thing...

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Well it's that experimental weight feature introduced in the latest patch...kinda weird why you put a weight limit on this game when most of the items you get get stuck in your inventory...and there are a lot of key items that don't disappear once the quest involving them is done...

hopefully the devs remove that weight thing...
Most items that have consirable weight are consumables or sellables. Unless you hoard, there is no problem.

The only time I see that the weight system will cause an issuee is in the overrun lighthouse. There are too many Dreadflies to avoid and usually when one gets you the others gang up on you as well. So, you need to hoard some thorned cowls.

Last edited:

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
I just wish they remove that weight function...like it's not enough that you need to keep track of your energy when doing quests so you can sprint constantly while also tracking down if you have enough of a stat to do a quest...now you have to worry about weight limits that can stop you from sprinting as well if you're overloaded...

Reactions: taglag and Sotman

Roosevelt876

Dec 23, 2019
I think you are referring to the guard of the Noirwood mansion. Hm. Although I am certain that it was a happy accident, my curiosity is picked. Do you remember where did you meet the child?
I think it was a hallway or maybe a lounge?... can't remember, because i activated it long time ago. I probably overwrote the save, so I cannot jump back to the situation, i went inside.. sorry ... Yes, it was the Noirwood mansion and problably asked a guard (in the thumbnail) or just went to the door. It happend in previous version (probably 0.19.1, or greater, not 0.21.01b+). For more details: i had done everything the "walkthrough 18.4" provides (up to the library search). If U are interested, i'll try searching for the save.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Is there any way to remove weight restriction?
The weight system plugin is written in JavaScript. It is located at www->js->plugins (ItemWeightPlugin) Unfortunately I don't know how to properly edit JavaScript. I tried to disable the plugin but the game crashed. A tedious bur guaranteed solution would be to make all items weightless, but I am not willing to do it in the near time. You could download Rpg Maker Mv and do it yourself. Good luck.

Reactions: zombie128
Sep 12, 2019
Jeez, they added a weight system now? Thank god that it's experimental thing. Hope it's get removed from the future or at least they add a new cheat code to have infinite weight

Reactions: zombie128

floran

May 20, 2020
I wonder why do we even have stats... you can max all of them after all.
What's the freakin' point? xD
If you mean stats as in Defiance,intrigue, depravity and seduction those are there to change how different scenarios and scenes play, as well as open or close different routes.

Reactions: Sotman

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
The weight system plugin is written in JavaScript. It is located at www->js->plugins (ItemWeightPlugin) Unfortunately I don't know how to properly edit JavaScript. I tried to disable the plugin but the game crashed. A tedious bur guaranteed solution would be to make all items weightless, but I am not willing to do it in the near time. You could download Rpg Maker Mv and do it yourself. Good luck.
I actually found a much simpler way, i downloaded some kinda cheat menu that works on many, if not all RPG maker MV games, it allow alter character speed and that is solution.

Reactions: Sotman

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
So any help in increasing your Defiance rather than just paying to statues which are only temporary increases? Does the shieldmaiden quest line give a lot of increase in that stat? kinda fucked up my playthrough having a lot of Depravity and only 1 in Defiance...now I'm afraid of not being able to do the other quests...

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
So any help in increasing your Defiance rather than just paying to statues which are only temporary increases? Does the shieldmaiden quest line give a lot of increase in that stat? kinda fucked up my playthrough having a lot of Depravity and only 1 in Defiance...now I'm afraid of not being able to do the other quests...
The stat increase from trainers is permanent. You are confusing training with blessings

zombie128

Jun 20, 2019
You can use trainers as someone said and just from now on do choices that don't include fucking some animal, human or monster, but depending on how far you have gone so far. this probably won't be enough, so find trainer, unfortunately i don't remember which can train your Defiance. In my walktrough only low skill that i have is seduction. everything else is 30+ points t and that despite the fact that i basically play a Defiance and intrigue character, high depravity came from Cthulhu, cause i didn't read text in the quest and sacrificed whole settlement lol.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes