Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Anyway, in case anyway is interested I am going to make a scene (re)play manager mod.
It will allow players to skip game over rape scenes and repeatable scenes from jobs (allowing players to earn money faster). Perhaps I will make it possible to remove the step cooldown from Claire's ranch as well.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
This post will be updated regularly in order help me keep track of the progress made. Once the mod is complete, I will upload it to a new comment.

Observations:
- The monster rape scenes are not a common event. This means that I will have to find each monster and allow a skip switch for each one them.
- The same principle applies to the menagerie. This means that the mod will not affect the players who want to view the rape scenes on demand in the gallery (Thank God)
- I need to check each monster whether they have a custom move route or not.
- I think that Pigboss and Pigmen are the only causes Game over Rape Scenes before getting to Hookton.

Progress: Minimal
- I have created the item that will allow the players to skip game over rape and repeatable job scenes. (Players will be able to pick it up alongside kindling during the prologue or in the gallery in case they missed it.)
- The play can only have one copy of the item at any time (If you pick the item during the prologue, you can't get it from the gallery as well and vice versa). However, if for some reason you lose the item, you can visit the gallery and get SRM again.
- The item works like a book item. You press enter and you get 4 four options: Skip game over rape scenes, Do not repeat job sex scenes, disable ranch cooldown and exit. Right now only the Skip Game Over Rape Scenes (SGORS) switch has been created.
- Player can now see if SGORS is enabled or not and can change its status at will by using SRM. I will soon begin implementing the SGORS switch on each monster.
- After testing SGORS on slimes and if there are no game over scenes in Hookton I will create the Job Scenes Only Once switch (JSO2). As the name implies, once the player views a job related scene for the first time, they will be able to skip straight to the paycheck, allowing them to earn money faster.
- Something unrelated to SRM. Once Claire seduces Charlotte's son, the energy check will be lowered from 30 to 20

SGORS implementation progress: Minimal
- I have successfully implemented SGORS to all Game over scenes that happen in the refugee camp area.
- I have implemented SGORS to all slime located in the Cup and Trotter basement, as well as the ones located in the Hilltop Inn basement. Not yet tested.

JSO2 implementation progress: Minimal
- I have created the switch and implemented it in the baker job. No testing done yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
I got a weird bug. After I enter the Wayside Inn, I can't live. Claire keeps saying she shouldn't keep the high priestess waiting when I try to exit and everyone in the Inn calls her sister Claire. Anyone know how to fix it? I am on version 0.22.3 and used the updater in the gallery for my old save.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I got a weird bug. After I enter the Wayside Inn, I can't live. Claire keeps saying she shouldn't keep the high priestess waiting when I try to exit and everyone in the Inn calls her sister Claire. Anyone know how to fix it? I am on version 0.22.3 and used the updater in the gallery for my old save.
I got that as well. Use teleport cheat. If you encounter Charlotte after the bug, it solves itself somehow and can enter the inn safely.

Reactions: shadow415

ASIDS

Jun 11, 2018
dev need add curing Clair mother by breeding from hors to Evie bull to recover completely!

Anap

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for this. Do you know how to transfer you saves from the Mac version to the WIN version?
Hey! So I haven't tried this at all so I'm unsure if it works I usually play the game from scratch since I love it so much but if you do some searching through your mac "Library" maybe in an application support folder or something there may be your saves from the MAC version. Then you can take the saves and move them to the WIN folder that holds the saves. It usually works for other games but I've never tried it.

Reactions: BHGamer

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
two questions. how do you join the mercenaries, (none of the merc buildings recruit or anything)
and can you learn lockpicking, if you went the nobel slave questline (as you never get to hookton to learn it in the first place)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so the thugs that can get you sent to the meatpit, disappear forever if you work in the brothel? ugh please tell me there are still ways to get there

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
two questions. how do you join the mercenaries, (none of the merc buildings recruit or anything)
and can you learn lockpicking, if you went the nobel slave questline (as you never get to hookton to learn it in the first place)
I just checked my quest list, it had been a long time. you would encounter a mercenary at Rumbling Pass, you would be asked to rescue another mercenary, once you accomplish this task, you would be able to join the mercenaries.

lockpick...frankly, I learned it, but never use it again afterward.....

I surely get both brothel and meat pit questlines, so they should not conflict.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I must say this is my favorite RPGM game, it is also the game that opens a door to a whole new world for me. devs know what dom/sub is for sure, no kidding, I like the psychological depiction a lot. the art is also great, Clair is so slender and delicate, she is well designed for the story.

I am keen to see a new adventure. When could Clair go to the north island? There is so much expectation for me.

Godspeed!

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
I can't find the 2 last scenes, the gallery say it involve Charlote and the cup and trotter (and the other one involve charlotte too but in the hotel Bellevue this time) and I don't know how to trigger it, i can't find Charlotte anywhere near thoses places

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
I can't find the 2 last scenes, the gallery say it involve Charlote and the cup and trotter (and the other one involve charlotte too but in the hotel Bellevue this time) and I don't know how to trigger it, i can't find Charlotte anywhere near thoses places
You have to progress her quest in Hookton. If you did that, she should show up as a waitress in the Cup and Trotter automatically and Claire triggers a conversation, when she moves into the main area of the pub for the first time.

I don't know if you can sail back to Hookton, after you've left the continent (if you get shipped off as a slave after Fort Amberley, you don't automatically visit the fishing village. But it is a location on the sea travel map, so you might be able to go there once you've reached the isles.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
You have to progress her quest in Hookton. If you did that, she should show up as a waitress in the Cup and Trotter automatically and Claire triggers a conversation, when she moves into the main area of the pub for the first time.

I don't know if you can sail back to Hookton, after you've left the continent (if you get shipped off as a slave after Fort Amberley, you don't automatically visit the fishing village. But it is a location on the sea travel map, so you might be able to go there once you've reached the isles.
I don't realy recall her, I remember beth in the prison, the baker that I helped and that's all, where is she ?
(and that mean I'd have to restart the game fro the beggining to get thoses scenes ...

edit : I used the cheat to tp to the village, it look like the baker is charlotte, that's strange because I did make her quest :-/
re edit : after doing her quest all over again, I used normal way to get back to valos (I paid the pirates) and now she is correctly in the pub, don't know why she wasn't there in the first place. thank for the help anyway !

Last edited:
Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I had forgotten that the job at the hilltop inn has a skip option for the sex scenes. I wonder why the developers didn't bother adding a skip option to the rest of the jobs as well. Makes me disappointed for the extra trouble I have to go through.

By the way, does any remember if there are any othere game over rape scenes besides the ones caused by monsters? The only one I remember is in the meat pit. If only monsters (with an expection or two cause game over rape scenes) trigger scenes like that, then my at making them skippable will be super easy (kinda)

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
so the thugs that can get you sent to the meatpit, disappear forever if you work in the brothel? ugh please tell me there are still ways to get there
If you want to get to the meat pit as captive then yes this is the only way. If you want to rescue the slaves then worry not.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
By the way, does any remember if there are any othere game over rape scenes besides the ones caused by monsters? The only one I remember is in the meat pit. If only monsters (with an expection or two cause game over rape scenes) trigger scenes like that, then my at making them skippable will be super easy (kinda)
well the gallery have all the gameover rape scenes listed in (the meat pit is in the gallery section since you can survive it) and all the scenes involves monsters
(to be honest, rape someone to death is easier for a huge monster (with optionnal psychic powers) that will try to drag you in its lair to breed you than for a mere human)

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes