bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
hey guys i cant enter the customs warehouse Claire says she has no bis there, ive already spoken to nords, customs officer and 2 blacksmiths.. the quest might be bugged because the optional quest of speaking to drongo blacksmith hasn't updated?
you also have to speak with the thieves if you havent already

Reactions: fasefive

BHGamer

Jan 22, 2021
I know in an earlier post someone had found a work around for playing the latest update on Mac, but has anyone found a Mac download?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I know in an earlier post someone had found a work around for playing the latest update on Mac, but has anyone found a Mac download?
There is no Mac download, I believe. But it's a RPG Maker MV game with no encryption, so you can make a Mac version easily

tonibony

Jan 24, 2020
I think it boils down to 2 possible reasons.
1. The number of playtesters is limited.
2. The developers prefer to incorporate bugfixes into the next planned update, instead of releasing bugfixes separately.
AFAIK there is at least one newer release - 0.22.2 (and more maybe). But they aren't public (yet), just like 0.22.1. The latest public release is 0.21.2 - see the developer's public discord

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I have come up with 2 ideas for possible mods.
1) Claire enters a super mario bros world map when she interacts with the signposts in order to fast travel.
2) Skipping repeatable sex scenes when Claire works. (First time will be unskipable, of course)

Since we are talking about mods and not bugfixes, I will need volunteers to test them. If at least 5 people volunteer for either idea, I will start working on that.

CWF

Jul 7, 2018
Haven't checked up on this for a while, how's the straight shota content looking?

DieGoRambo

Oct 13, 2019
use patch above my post
thx u ^ ^ but i have a problem i cant download the patch ???

PS: I found out how to do it with the programm notepad++

- I used Notepad ++ (Text Editor)
-Opened game folder\www\data and open map115.json
-Press STRG- F search for "172,8,11,0,0"
then I changed "11" to "10" and then press save.

-------THX u Mongooseform-----

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does Aslaug have any other scenes than the one you can see in the gallery and does the gallery have all the scenes that are currently in the game?

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I can't talk to Roxanne. Talim in her room. Anybody knows if there is something I need to do?

I want to get the perk that makes animals not attack you.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I can't talk to Roxanne. Talim in her room. Anybody knows if there is something I need to do?

I want to get the perk that makes animals not attack you.
Use this. Extract the files on data folder. As the animals, you to complete the ranger questline to unlock the skill to do that, which is impossible right now. A temporary, but somewhat expensive option is to buy ranger bombs from HQ

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes