Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I meant at that place (which I have attached) there was THERE the possibility to get stuck, after getting asked by those urchins (or whatever they were) to get that ball of them. SO that means it has been changed to the Slums in Valos? (last time I have played it was version 22.1) ?

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
I meant at that place (which I have attached) there was THERE the possibility to get stuck, after getting asked by those urchins (or whatever they were) to get that ball of them. SO that means it has been changed to the Slums in Valos? (last time I have played it was version 22.1) ?
Yes, Urchins are in Valos now

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I just have got the Grey's Journal and while I had the option to go back to Narfu, I walked back into the Bootlegger's Tunnel, out of the back room and out the "The Salty Slattern" to.....out on the water; (see attachment)

According to an old walkthrough I should have got to buy sleeping powder from a Vendor to help me on this Quest, but she was not there. Neither Natalie (she and the others are still at that house in The Wash) who I have already saved before the third mission. Or have this already changed in 22.4?

Edit: just read on a changeblog that the Urchins have moved to the City Slums of Valos and Urchins Questline has been moved to Valos . Ooops. Need to double check things sometimes. Still. Thank you for answering me.

Last edited:

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
I just have got the Grey's Journal and while I had the option to go back to Narfu, I walked back into the Bootlegger's Tunnel, out of the back room and out the "The Salty Slattern" to.....out on the water; (see attachment)
The water thing is a known bug - you have to use the cheats menu to teleport back to Rathpike.

I can't help you with this specific quest because I don't remember it that well. What does the next objective say?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. I just saw on Youtube the 22.3 version of the "In Cahoots" Quest and it seems that it was already completely changed and is like this one (022.4). No Vendor who is selling Sleeping Powder and all. No waiting for a guard leaving his drink behind, spiking it with the sleeping powder and all. Just two guards patrolling. (and getting stuck in the wall problem :) ) OR there is/was something wrong with THAT walkthrough.

It IS an old walkthrough. 0.17.5 to be precise.

Last edited:

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Just downloaded this game, where there is a "COMPLETE" in the game file name. Is this the completed version?

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Just downloaded this game, where there is a "COMPLETE" in the game file name. Is this the completed version?
GOLD - Steam exclusive quest, no urchins questline.
COMPLETE - Has all content released to date.
BLACK - Has urchins, but not steam exclusive questline.

The only difference is what content is available, not on how 'complete' the game is.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK if this is the completed game, does anyone know how to do the Trissengrad Quest, I see it on the skill page and trying to unlock all of the skills but I can't seem to get that unlocked

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
OK if this is the completed game, does anyone know how to do the Trissengrad Quest, I see it on the skill page and trying to unlock all of the skills but I can't seem to get that unlocked
The game is not complete. That quest isn't done yet.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
The game is not completed. Its just "complete edition". It means this version includes all the content two other editions have.

Jun 12, 2021
I'm on Aiyana's quest and I cannot find a way to get into the Cave of Penance. There are three sparkling columns - two outside, one inside. However, I'm stuck at this point. I've searched through the thread and there is no definite answer for this. I found a walkthrough that said I need to find Aiyana's Translations but I cannot find them anywhere. Please help.

TesteeBoy

Apr 11, 2020
I'm on Aiyana's quest and I cannot find a way to get into the Cave of Penance. There are three sparkling columns - two outside, one inside. However, I'm stuck at this point. I've searched through the thread and there is no definite answer for this. I found a walkthrough that said I need to find Aiyana's Translations but I cannot find them anywhere. Please help.
Try looking in her tent back at the gypsy camp.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I ran into this one, fortunately I had the no-clip cheat and moved to a good spot.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
By the way I consider that Over encumbrance thing as just stupid as all get out.

I mean if they raised the limit a lot more ( I mean a lot, as most RPG players I know are Hoarders and they ought to know that ) maybe it would be bearable, but that 100 LB limit is ridiculous. I pick up just what I consider the bare necessities, and in no time I am over the limit.

Reactions: znerun

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Excellent game. The scenario's are really well done. Now I just compare any similar games to Claires Quest.

How do they stack up on a Claires Quest scale.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes