Pumparu

Feb 3, 2018
How can I save the girls in the meat pit? And is there an alternate ending for that incest dude at the beginning? The whole enslaving his own sickly sister is pretty fucked up.

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018

Game's hit Steam, and GOLD has exclusive content.

When are we getting this on here? Overgrown's Steam version hit here too.

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
After playing this game for close to 20 hours I'm rather disappointed.

Advancing quests only moves NPCs around and changes the world very little.
Choices mostly boil down to [get raped] or [don't get raped].
After 5 years and about $500,000 this game really feels like a scam.
It's basically 1 hour of content or less per year (when not counting aimlessly running around).

Since I've still spent a lot of time in it and the side quests were enjoyable, I would normally give it 4/5 stars.
But with the garbage engine, horrible mouse/menu controls, updates moving at glacial pace, and the game not being as described I will only give it a 3/5 star rating at best.

I don't really regret playing it, but I have a feeling it will take another 5-10 years of updates before it is worth continuing, by which time I will no longer be here.
I agree with you, I love the game as a concept and everything, but the impacts of our decisions and stuff does feel to be non-existent.

But this game has inspired me to start work on my own, which is why I want to ask you about your issues with the mouse/menu and the engine. I'll send you a DM to not clutter this thread.

How can I save the girls in the meat pit? And is there an alternate ending for that incest dude at the beginning? The whole enslaving his own sickly sister is pretty fucked up.
You don't directly save them, the Thieves do. So:
1. You either need to have been in the pit yourself, or
2. You need to have started the Thieves quest but not gone too far into it (like at max only do the first or second quest)

For 1, once you start the Thieves quest line, you can tell talk to the leader to tell him about the girl in the pit who's from their crew, and they'll rescue them immediately.

For 2, there's an area in the underground that opens up during the quest where you can go in and talk to the girls, which will then allow you to go back and report to the Thieves.

I think there's another way too but I can't remember it at the moment.

Sam434343

Sep 11, 2021
After playing this game for close to 20 hours I'm rather disappointed.

The main story is basically non-existent.
Major side quests lines are all unfinished and stop just when they get interesting.
Advancing quests only moves NPCs around and changes the world very little.
Choices mostly boil down to [get raped] or [don't get raped].
And I have a feeling I've spent around 80-90% of my time just running around trying to find NPC or places without even having a general direction of where they might be.
After 5 years and about $500,000 this game really feels like a scam.
It's basically 1 hour of content or less per year (when not counting aimlessly running around).

Since I've still spent a lot of time in it and the side quests were enjoyable, I would normally give it 4/5 stars.
But with the garbage engine, horrible mouse/menu controls, updates moving at glacial pace, and the game not being as described I will only give it a 3/5 star rating at best.
I mean, half of this is basically "the game is good but it's unfinished so the game is bad". It has a very nice main story, or at least the potential for one. If you read the books in the library you can see that one day Clair is being set up to go back to the Continent and end the invasion, like the Clair from the past. I can only imagine it's going to be quite the adventure. For me, they are doing a better job at story telling and world building than most of the actual MMoRPGs.

As far as choices go, I can't say im a fan of the Sisters type of decisions. These are not really a choice, but more like "ok there are 2 scenes here, which one do you want to see first". I would like more of the prologue type of choices, where it impacted the way the story develops, but only a little. Basically, you had 4-5 ways of getting to the Isles, but you weren't really missing anything (only the rape on the ship but whatever). I would really like if they implement this when we have to get to Sorraine and Trissengrad, and not just "ok the 2 new zones are open, you can just go and get your ship". And who knows, maybe the Sisters story line will be 2 of the ways you get there, so we'll see. Idealy, most of the current stories will give a different way of getting there.

Reactions: Axel1234

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
A much as I liked my playthrough, the updates are way too limited to be worth it. I'll shelve this one until there's been significant development. Last update started two extra questlines but damn, you can barely do anything before you hit the 'not finished' wall.

Might be worth focusing on finishing several existing questlines.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i canceled my patronage long time ago, the first game i even paid money for on patreon but during the months i was subscribed not a single update came out so theres no point in it really.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So pregnancy was added and it's just generic?
What impregnation event are they gonna add in the future anyways?

Reactions: nerogaf

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Weird. I have downloaded the game from the first page and it says 22.4 COMPLETE right? However, for some reason it do NOT have the Urchins side quest. (where was their hideout again? I forgot where it was) Not sure if it has the possessed boy, dogs or that demon either. I am not that far yet. But is there a possibility to have the regular 22.4 version that has ALL the old and NEW things?

Last edited:

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Weird. I have downloaded the game from the first page and it says 22.4 COMPLETE right? However, for some reason it do NOT have the Urchins side quest. Not sure if it has the possessed boy, dogs or that demon either. I am not that far yet. But is there a possibility to have the regular 22.4 version that has ALL the old and NEW things?
This is not where the Urchins are. They're in the Valos slums. The quest starts here:
1632156722908.png

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes