idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get into the Meat Pit? Not seeing the thugs in the East Rathpike Undergrond.
Keep exporting the underground until you see two thugs at the entrance of the camp. They'll tell you to fuck off or they'll take you to the Meat Pit.

jack7109

Dec 14, 2018
hello, how many missions are there in the game in total? And in the comment above, the friend says that the game will end in 2/3 years, so after 2/3 years, will the game no longer receive updates?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
hello, how many missions are there in the game in total? And in the comment above, the friend says that the game will end in 2/3 years, so after 2/3 years, will the game no longer receive updates?
Look, man, we've got no questlines finished here for now. Let's imagine that dev will start releasing 1 update per month with 2 quests each (which is not real for now afaik). The inner logic of some questlines requires more then 1 quest to finish it. So devs need to implement at least 40-50 quests to complete the game even if they won't introduce any new questlines, jobs etc. So... Looks like we should await for at least 20 updates to finish the project. But the game's good enough to follow imho.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's unpossible to enjoy figuring out what quest you're meant to do next, figure out the location of a quest, move to the location, complete it in 2mins and find out thats it for the quest line and you need to now repeat the cycle.

EhrlosSchwarz

May 7, 2020
Anyone else find a bug with the clinic? Whenever I go inside the pregnancy event triggers even though Claire was not pregnant in the first place.

Oct 13, 2020
Not wanting to spoil things too much but for everyone who complains about lack of content...
There are several unfinished maps/areas in the game files already which suggest a major and i mean MAJOR update with huge overall story progression pretty soon.
Seems about halfway done and oh boy will it be lewd...

• Love
Reactions: Lukee1234

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
They are 3 versions of the game:
GOLD - Steam exclusive quest, no urchins.
COMPLETE - Has everything.
Patreon version. - Has urchins, but not steam exclusive quest.
do you know what the steam exclusive quest is? was planning on supporting them there since I can't support them on patreon

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Quick question-
Are there specific things Claire gets pregnant from, or is it a random chance every time she's creampied? I've never seen it happen outside the gallery cheats.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
do you know what the steam exclusive quest is? was planning on supporting them there since I can't support them on patreon
Not mentioning u could just use search in the thread, this info is noted in the FIRST line of the changelog on the OP.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes