DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Hello

Everytime I leave the Slattern Inn I get stuck in the sea and cannot continue I know it says it was fixed for the thieves questline but I have got as far on that as I can and this was leaving after meeting Trevor , Using the steam version if that makes any difference which also say 0.22.4

So the fix is the use the in-built cheat to teleport to a valid place. It's in the menu, go to cheats > Refresh/Teleport > and then just teleport to Valos or somewhere that makes sense for you to be (like don't go to refugee camp or Hookton)

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
anyone have an updated walk through having problems doing the quest where you have to go to the fishing village

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
So the fix is the use the in-built cheat to teleport to a valid place. It's in the menu, go to cheats > Refresh/Teleport > and then just teleport to Valos or somewhere that makes sense for you to be (like don't go to refugee camp or Hookton)
thanks very much

Oct 22, 2018
I got the ranch after giving birth, and I sent the child to the abbey, as it says that when you get a home (which I now have), I can take her back. Anybody know how to transfer the child from the abbey to the ranch?

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
can we travel to trissengard and sorraine in this update
Nope, nothing's been developed for them yet. I don't think it's planned at the moment either, the next set of updates is supposed to target Claire's mom's storyline and hopefully progress or finish that off. Those two Islands are much further in the future I think

is "THE QUEST LINE STOP HERE" mean it unfinish or i have to to move to other island ?
It's unfinished.

Reactions: idungoofd

Night_Knight

Jun 29, 2021
I seemed to have encountered a bug in Hookton. After I set fire to the store in order to retrieve the necklace, the walkthrough states I should still be able to buy and sell from Hamley. However, I'm only ever able to sell items, not buy. Is there a workaround this? I missed the opportunity to buy lockpicks from him.

Winndy

Apr 14, 2019
The Urchin Quest does not appear. I downloaded the complete edition, but the Urchin do not appear at Undercity west.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
The quest log turns black and doesn't properly display some of the quests & storyline.
Also, there is a glitch at Narfu Village where if you buy beer from the inn you end up in the water....

Last edited:
Reactions: Winndy
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes