Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone else's game immediately bug out when entering the first town? As in, the village the old man takes you too from the refugee camp?

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
first thing first, great work, this game is out for a long time and progress is made all the time, impressive! well done!

i have a question about one of the recent updates, does the current "pregnancy" status actually reaches term if given the time?
or is that part still on dev?
From changelog:
The pregnancy system has been added in, along with the first “basic Valos pregnancy” event. If you turn on pregnancy as an option in menu, this can be triggered from most human encounters where they cum inside of Claire vaginally (1 in 5 chance). Alternatively you can force it to happen just by using the new Status Adder NPC in the Gallery.

Reactions: Kyraga

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Should be pretty much anyone human, I got Claire pregnant on the first time in the brothel, so perhaps you've just been unlucky. I know the meat pit doesn't get you pregnant as they give you a special "tea".
That's strange... I've probably been trying almost 20 times now in the brothel but still nothing. I have pregnancy enabled too so I don't know why it won't happen. Isn't there like a 20% chance of pregnancy or something like that? If so, there's no way I'm constantly missing those 20% (which is quite a high chance to be honest), right?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to get rid of sickness? It's raining far too often in Valos and Claire catches a cold because of it... I cured it once by buying some sort of root from a herbalist but that thing was far too expensive. There's gotta be a cheaper way, right? The hospital on Rathpike claims Claire isn't even sick so they don't help either.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to get rid of sickness? It's raining far too often in Valos and Claire catches a cold because of it... I cured it once by buying some sort of root from a herbalist but that thing was far too expensive. There's gotta be a cheaper way, right? The hospital on Rathpike claims Claire isn't even sick so they don't help either.
Just save-edit the game, make your cash infinite and done deal. Ain't worth the trouble anyway.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yep me once again... so one thing I noticed that I definitely don't like is how when you're leveled up quite a bit in a specific attribute, the game almost doesn't give you a chance anymore when you encounter men who want to take advantage of Claire for example. In my case my defiance is pretty high (not even on purpose) and it keeps getting higher with each person trying to force themselves on Claire because she automatically resists and usually makes them flee.

Is there maybe a way to lose defiance? It's getting a bit annoying if you just wanna see sex scenes but the game decides for you that you can't see them.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
there are now 13 quests pending, and I don't see the prospect of completion for these quests if they keep creating new quests... complicated

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
That's strange... I've probably been trying almost 20 times now in the brothel but still nothing. I have pregnancy enabled too so I don't know why it won't happen. Isn't there like a 20% chance of pregnancy or something like that? If so, there's no way I'm constantly missing those 20% (which is quite a high chance to be honest), right?
Have you maybe not turned the option on?
The pregnancy content is optional and maybe deactivated in your safe

May 10, 2021
First, I have to admit this is an outstanding RPGM. I also want to ask where could I find Gale and Beth after Beth settled down in Chemont and Claire having conversation with her in the house? Appreciate a lot

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
there are now 13 quests pending, and I don't see the prospect of completion for these quests if they keep creating new quests... complicated
My thought exactly after completing the new quests. They are not finished and are joining so many old ones. Truth is i can't remember all the stories of the older one wich is a shame since this game might be one of the best written in it's genre.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes