Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone know how Claire's Quest GOLD is different than the version posted here?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know how Claire's Quest GOLD is different than the version posted here?
Has been answered in this very thread.
GOLD is the Steam version and does not include content that violates the Steam guidelines (afaik the Urchin stuff). To make up for it they introduce the Showgirls questline.

The COMPLETE version you get here has all the content. If oyu don't want to miss out on anything, always look for that.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Need a little help people. I genuinely like this game. It is a bit unique. The issue that I am facing is that sometimes my character gets stuck in random places (A doorway, near a random pothole etc.). After that I cannot move, I cannot get any response if I press Esc. The game just freezes. Only option left for me is the old reliable (Ctrl+Alt+Delete). This can be a bummer if I haven't saved in a while. Is there a workaround for this or do I have to save after I enter or leave every room, door, area etc. ??

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Has been answered in this very thread.
GOLD is the Steam version and does not include content that violates the Steam guidelines (afaik the Urchin stuff). To make up for it they introduce the Showgirls questline.

The COMPLETE version you get here has all the content. If oyu don't want to miss out on anything, always look for that.
So the bestiality stuff got taken out and they call it "gold" version as if its the best version of the game lmao. Should have just gone with steam version instead of being misleading.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
why the release lag for mac updates ?happens with a lot of games these days!
Mac releases requires that the developer A. do a mac build of the project, which actually ends up being 2-3 builds due to the number of different OSX variations that exist, and B. test those builds, which requires _owning_ a mac, and not everyone has one of those. Or, alternatively, building it for mac and pushing it out to a tester who has one and then iterating feedback that way. Regardless, it's time consuming.

Also, many people have limited Internet upload speeds, so pushing multiple 2GB+ files up a 2-10 megabit uplink is time consuming, to say the least.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
strange, the dev said he was taking a break from claire to focus on finishing (or rather, "finishing") overgrown, but this gets updated....

Nov 5, 2020
Mac releases requires that the developer A. do a mac build of the project, which actually ends up being 2-3 builds due to the number of different OSX variations that exist, and B. test those builds, which requires _owning_ a mac, and not everyone has one of those. Or, alternatively, building it for mac and pushing it out to a tester who has one and then iterating feedback that way. Regardless, it's time consuming.

Also, many people have limited Internet upload speeds, so pushing multiple 2GB+ files up a 2-10 megabit uplink is time consuming, to say the least.
that seems a hell of work! RPGM is not as versatile and efficient as Renpy,:confused:

Dante S Kennedy

Dec 2, 2019
I just finish the Genevieve quest, with bringing the daughter to her and the game said "THIS QUEST IS NOT READY YET IN THIS VERSION". What does that means? This version should has everything right?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Could just be on my end but seems like the mega link wont open. Just sends me to a blank page. Even copied the mega link in the redirect page since it wasnt redirecting and still nothing.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
Could just be on my end but seems like the mega link wont open. Just sends me to a blank page. Even copied the mega link in the redirect page since it wasnt redirecting and still nothing.
MEGA broke, they changed their domain from .nz to .io in the last 24 hours apparently, so I'll give it a bit and upload it again to mega either later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Lathan321
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes