Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Are we gonna have the rest of the story with Beth ? I was waiting for this one, has the ranch quest where the most fun in my opinion.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So the bestiality stuff got taken out and they call it "gold" version as if its the best version of the game lmao. Should have just gone with steam version instead of being misleading.
So the 'COMPLETE' at the end of the windows zipped version means it has the original content the devs wanted the game have?

That confused me, I was saying to myself after carefully looking on the opening page 'how can this be complete, they just did a revamp and it looks as if the games content is (I'm guessing) 33% of what the devs have planned'.

That would've sucked to find out they gave up on this project, its one of my top 5 games.

Most of the other games I liked were abandoned before they reached 33%, or the devs rushed just to finish the game only to leave a bunch of loose ends incomplete.

I also kind of lucked out since I went to the last page of this thread and found out what GOLD version means. I knew it wasn't patreon, becuase of their laughable rules for acceptable content and the devs dumped the game from the site to continue their vision and content of the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Complete just refers to that version unless said otherwise. A lot of games don't release their alpha or beta versions for the (patreon) public to chatch bugs.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've just started the game for the first time (because I finally say that juicy pregnancy tag) and now I'm wondering who can actually impregnate Claire? The brothel on Rathpike doesn't seem to do it so I was wondering where and in which scene it can happen. Does anyone know?

Reactions: GmFn1869

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I really hope we are going to get the opportunity to talk to claires mom when she is cured and claire is pregnant im just imagining her mom to ask her who the father is to wich she replies with a blushing face i dont know...

For me its not as mutch about seeing her with a big belly but the corruption aspect of it.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I've just started the game for the first time (because I finally say that juicy pregnancy tag) and now I'm wondering who can actually impregnate Claire? The brothel on Rathpike doesn't seem to do it so I was wondering where and in which scene it can happen. Does anyone know?
Should be pretty much anyone human, I got Claire pregnant on the first time in the brothel, so perhaps you've just been unlucky. I know the meat pit doesn't get you pregnant as they give you a special "tea".

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes