♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Return to check this out after years and it's still only on 0.2, 8k/month patreon + steam release & lot of side quests still ending with cliff hangers, funny how that works huh.
They like working on Overgrown way more it seems.
And i think Overgrown is shit compared to Claire's Quest.
Funny how that works huh. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Actually, creators of 'Claire' plan to add pregnancy from animals in the game. Problem is, they can't focus on one line of quests and constantly add little content here, little plot there. By this rate it may take couple of years to complete 'Breeding ranch' topic.
That would be delightful.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
They like working on Overgrown way more it seems.
And i think Overgrown is shit compared to Claire's Quest.
Funny how that works huh. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
well overgrown is uncensored on steam as far as i know (cant check because in my country adult games on steam are hidden) while claires quest had to be censored. I gues steam is fine with fucking dogs as long as you make sure the dog is dead

• Haha
Reactions: DrMage

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
well overgrown is uncensored on steam
I wonder about that.
Well, steam is generally more relaxed in regards to kinky content.
(Thank the powers, would be annoying if steam was like shitreon.)
while claires quest had to be censored
Only on steam, you get full package if you get the "complete" version of Claire's Quest.
(Which is available in the OP right in this thread btw.)

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, if you like this kind of stuff, you should play 'Drop Factory': https://f95zone.to/threads/drop-factory-butakoma-300g.846/.
Similar themes - ranch, pregnancy and birth of animal and human offsprings... also main character looks much like Evie in her 'Beastslut outfit'.
Thanks for the recommendation. I have already played this one and it was okay, nothing major. It was purely for bred and birth and repeat. Claire's Quest is better though, with tons of things to do and search for (and have tons of other fetishes in one package).

If you want, one really similar to Claire's Quest is this one:
- Bones' Tales - The Manor: https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-17-3-dr-bones.8918/

Also, if you want, these games are also pretty good:
- Young Maria: https://f95zone.to/threads/young-maria-v11-8-0-milkynail.30452/
- Man's Best Friend: https://f95zone.to/threads/mans-best-friend-episode-2-adultking.43310/
- Degrees of Lewdity: https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-3-3-4-vrelnir.20259/

Obs: All of them have Bestiality content but some have pregnancy and others don't (but will have in the future).

Have fun.

Reactions: Sunny Moonboy

theod3

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way to edit my save file to make me load up in a slightly different place? I grinded a ton of silvers and then on the boat from Rathpike to Valos I am suddenly on a ship, but outside the playable space and no way to get inside. I just need to be two squares over. I really don't want to grind all those silvers out again.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I gues steam is fine with fucking dogs as long as you make sure the dog is dead
And this dog is not your blood-relative
Obs: All of them have Bestiality content but some have pregnancy and others don't (but will have in the future).
You can also check Lida's Adventures. It's not a fantasy game so no unrealistic pregnancies included, but there's decent amount of bestiality content. Adviced to check its ren'py remake to have a first look at the art then to play the original if u like it.

EDIT: oh and how could i forget the Queen Opala saga... IMHO the classic for monster bestiality. But it's huge...

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Is there a way to edit my save file to make me load up in a slightly different place? I grinded a ton of silvers and then on the boat from Rathpike to Valos I am suddenly on a ship, but outside the playable space and no way to get inside. I just need to be two squares over. I really don't want to grind all those silvers out again.
Use the cheats menu to teleport to Valos.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so on the temple dom futa path i was told to meet the high priestesses in the temple garden but no ones there. did i hit the end of that quest line?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So I know this is a pirated site
Is it really that much of a pirate site when the vaste majority of the games are given out for free to begin with ?

Also my man, I beg you, please use some periods from time to time. My brain started leaking out of my ears while I was trying to make sense of your post... I know not everyone here has english as their native language, I do'nt either, but please think of those that try to read you...

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
So I know this is a pirated site and apparently the developer doesn't visit this site like other developers do to see community feedback here, but man, this game has really good artwork the problem is basically 70% of all content doesn't it has an ending, it adds more and more and it doesn't have an ending, I particularly wanted the mercenaries quest to continue and man, the creature content I think should improve for example, the quest of the creature that Claire can have sex with her and in exchange she gives an ingredient for alchemy, there could be a quest that Claire could become a queen of these creatures (goblins, the creature that flies near the base of mercenaries, this creature that has facehugger-like offspring and others) that are hostile but to Claire they could call her queen and can have sex with her repetitively and without gameover, but that's just my suggestion, but what I think everyone wants is the dev to finish most of the contents.
They're currently working on a free DLC for their other game, that's why their development is so slow.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Is it really that much of a pirate site when the vaste majority of the games are given out for free to begin with ?

Also my man, I beg you, please use some periods from time to time. My brain started leaking out of my ears while I was trying to make sense of your post... I know not everyone here has english as their native language, I do'nt either, but please think of those that try to read you...
You know that meme '' well yes, actually no '' ? this is my answer to you:
yes- it's a pirated site, because many developers don't authorize the publication of their games on other sites besides the patreon or they put a date for the publication of the free version and many times, there is publication here before the determined date.
No- It's a site that SOME developers allow posting here, whether it's an entire free game or some free version.

About my grammar, you're right, I'm not used to writing fast in English and because it's not my native language, sometimes this happens, because it adds this fact + I had the need to write quickly, but I'll try to avoid that happen in the future.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You know that meme '' well yes, actually no '' ? this is my answer to you:
yes- it's a pirated site, because many developers don't authorize the publication of their games on other sites besides the patreon or they put a date for the publication of the free version and many times, there is publication here before the determined date.
No- It's a site that SOME developers allow posting here, whether it's an entire free game or some free version.
And yet a lot -if not most- of them don't go out of their way to get the threads taken down when they discover it. I mean, why would they ? In the end, it's more coverage and insentivise a lot of people to check out their patreon/ss/etc, so it's still a win for them.

People tend to be more generous when they are given to option to pay to support, rather than forced to pay to get it. The difference between being forced and being offered the option changes a lot.
But that's another subject entirely.

Reactions: Yshillyin
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes