JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
• Fixed the bug in the Thieves Questline when returning from the quest ported you into the sea rather than outside the Salty Slattern

:unsure: ... still happening

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
They're currently working on a free DLC for their other game, that's why their development is so slow.
Really? Damn, i would say OG is... umm... quite a mediocre game... Does it really need a DLC or whatever? But, of course, it's the devs' decision. Let's hope they'll finish it fast.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Soooooo...How exactly does Claire gets knocked up by humans? Everyone fucked her at this point and besides endings, I haven't see her show up with a swollen belly. Am I doing something wrong? Should have I gone to Valos first to learn of this pregnancy basic stuff?

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Soooooo...How exactly does Claire gets knocked up by humans? Everyone fucked her at this point and besides endings, I haven't see her show up with a swollen belly. Am I doing something wrong? Should have I gone to Valos first to learn of this pregnancy basic stuff?
Pregnancy is very limited currently and only recently has it been added as a feature in game and not a bad ending. We'll have to wait for it to expand which may include monsters depending on the Devs plans

Last edited:

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
Does using cheats affect the game in any way?? Would it cause any bugs or cause my game to crash? Id still be able to save and everything right?

floran

May 20, 2020
Does using cheats affect the game in any way?? Would it cause any bugs or cause my game to crash? Id still be able to save and everything right?
I think only teleposting could cause some bugs and the others are fine unless you go pushing the limits like getting 9999999999999999 money, I would advise to just make a save before using the cheat, just in case

Reactions: wolfknot

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
I think only teleposting could cause some bugs and the others are fine unless you go pushing the limits like getting 9999999999999999 money, I would advise to just make a save before using the cheat, just in case
I just want to be able to have enough money to buy the breeding farm and fill it with the working girls and all their needs. I wouldn't go as far as pushing any crazy limits on the game. Also since I'm on the subject, where can I get more animals and girls to work at the farm? Thanks for replying!

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
Is bringing up people's hopes and then immediately crushing them a pastime of yours? :)
You wanna hear some shit? I was former supporter of this game and member of the discord. We asked that devs about putting more content for Claire's mom in the game. He said it would have to wait a least a year . . . . no shit that was about 2 years ago. 2 years my man. that's how long some of us have been waiting. Now I may be speaking completely out my turd cutter here because I haven't checked out the game in over six months but it sounds like the CG for Claire's mom is still pretty light. If Claire's mom has even one CG added by this point I'll reup my patreon to these dopes for a month.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes