bartimay

Jun 4, 2021
Does anyone know good walkthroughs for this game?
I am having trouble finding a way to travel from Valos to Rathpike or Hookton.
Please tell me how to do that.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
yes. avoid the sisters of fertility if its not your thing
Thanks. Does the game inform you about futa characters or there is no way of knowing it inside the game until they pull out their big cock?

Last edited:

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks. Does the game inform you about futa characters or there is no way of knowing it inside the game until they pull or their big cock?
as far as i remember its limited to the sisters quest line so as long as you dont go farther down those quests youre fine

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
as far as i remember its limited to the sisters quest line so as long as you dont go farther down those quests youre fine
Does the quest failed or it will stay in the quest log cause I want to complete quest. Just not futa sex with them. I mean bestiality is fine but futa is just...ugh:sick:

Bro200

Dec 20, 2020
New update teaser:

Its free for everyone to see, just want to bring it to your attention for all the non-patreons and those who not check their site regularly.
Thanks man

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Hi. Where I can find medicine for the man in refugee camp?
Go up through the forest path instead of the left (where the guards are), after 2 map levels you'll find an npc in the top right corner, interact and you'll be able to buy it for some coins.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Go up through the forest path instead of the left (where the guards are), after 2 map levels you'll find an npc in the top right corner, interact and you'll be able to buy it for some coins.
Oh thank you. I did tried to go there but after get raped by the orcs and game over 2 time I give up, lol

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Oh thank you. I did tried to go there but after get raped by the orcs and game over 2 time I give up, lol
It's possible, you just need to watch where they're walking and pass at the right time, only needs a bit of patience.

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
Hi guys, i didnt play this game since maybe one year, so i dl this version, launched the game and saw "COMPLETE Edition" in the title screen.
I knew it was Too beautiful to be true, i began a new run, and yeah, still unfinished quest with "content/ending are not available in this version" message.
Can someone help me to understand why its labelled COMPLETE Edition ? Is that mean the main quest is complete ?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Hi guys, i didnt play this game since maybe one year, so i dl this version, launched the game and saw "COMPLETE Edition" in the title screen.
I knew it was Too beautiful to be true, i began a new run, and yeah, still unfinished quest with "content/ending are not available in this version" message.
Can someone help me to understand why its labelled COMPLETE Edition ? Is that mean the main quest is complete ?
The search function is your friend. This has been answered many times in this thread.

They separated versions between Steam and Patreon (because of some issues with steam).

GOLD = Steam Version (has the landlady quest line but NOT the urchin questline)
BLACK = Patreon Version (has the Urchin questline but NOT the landlady questline)
COMPLETE = Combines the two and has ALL the content. Doesn't mean the game is finished.

El-diablo

Mar 22, 2021
Hey guys why some quest say that your can't continue unless a new version is out??
But i have a complete version

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It's possible, you just need to watch where they're walking and pass at the right time, only needs a bit of patience.
Yeah, those orcs kinda take a little getting used to, but you figure out the trick you can basically run through the map... just sometimes have to wait forever for them to get into right position.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes