Hansazel

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone have a link for the latest version for android? The version i currently play right now is 0.22.1.

jimmylop

Dec 26, 2018
Hello there, sorry for the dumb question, but how many scenes with dog or wolf exactly?

Thank you in advance to the kind soul who will tell me the answer!
5 so far (2 wolf, 3 dog).
The wolf scenes are variations of each other one with a single wolf and another with 3 wolves and you get both through The Rangers questline. The Rangers will also have you exploring boars, lions, and mythical creatures.

The dog walker job will get you 1 dog scene if you choose "long walk". And you can get another scene by going back and talking to the dog owner after enough long walks and a high depravity level, although this 2nd scene is not repeatable and won't show up in the gallery either for some reason.

And then you recruit Beth and her Dog for the Breeding Ranch, but so far there's only 1 CG in game where you spy on them and then recruit her.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
5 so far (2 wolf, 3 dog).
The wolf scenes are variations of each other one with a single wolf and another with 3 wolves and you get both through The Rangers questline. The Rangers will also have you exploring boars, lions, and mythical creatures.

The dog walker job will get you 1 dog scene if you choose "long walk". And you can get another scene by going back and talking to the dog owner after enough long walks and a high depravity level, although this 2nd scene is not repeatable and won't show up in the gallery either for some reason.

And then you recruit Beth and her Dog for the Breeding Ranch, but so far there's only 1 CG in game where you spy on them and then recruit her.
I can't get the 2nd scene, even though I've already done all the requirements, any idea why?

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
how can i turn genevieve in to jillian in "the good doctor" quest? when I talk to jillian after getting back from the clinic, she just describes her parents' appearances and clair just replies that she will look into it but says nothing regarding turning genevieve in. :unsure:

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
how can i turn genevieve in to jillian in "the good doctor" quest? when I talk to jillian after getting back from the clinic, she just describes her parents' appearances and clair just replies that she will look into it but says nothing regarding turning genevieve in. :unsure:
If you read the changelog it says the path to side with them is not implemented

Sedirio1234556

Sep 30, 2021
Loved it so far, the sex is a little more hardcore than many RPGs, with is good. Anyone knows by chance any game similar but complete (or close to)?

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
How can we recruit Evie for as bull slut in Claire's farm? I've got the ranch and have done the bull "job" various times but nothing?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes