Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
I came back after more than 3 years and this game haven't been completed yet. Should I download it now or wait until the game is finished?

Oct 13, 2020
Steam version has been updated to 0.22.5 but dont see any new scenes, only the roster in the gallery has changed, also now have urchins in the steam version

Edit: Ok there seems to be a new scene with the Chimera

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020
0.22.5 is a fake. I compared it with 0.22.4 and there are more pictures in 0.22.4
Maybe i just fucked up the upload as i literally just zipped the steam folder expecting it to contain the new version. Might just download my own link to double check...

0.22.5 - Patch Notes

• The opening quest of the Showgirls Questline, “The Tenants”, can now be completed after meeting Farrow and Travers.

• “The Good Doctor” minor quest can now be fully completed, along with the option to turn in Genevieve to the Revilliers instead of siding with her. This will additionally lead onto the “The Breeding Game” quest, a placeholder for future content revolving around Genevieve creating more chimeras; this is contingent upon Claire owning the Chemont Breeding Ranch however. Comes with the new Genevieve x Jillian x Chimera scene.

• Added a new scene/quest, the Manticore Tail Experiment, in Aiyana's Lab as part of the Alchemist Questline.

• Upon popular request, added the WASD movement system which works to move the character alongside arrow keys and mouse clicks.

• Added a Stash system to complement the new weighted inventory system! Stashes can be found at any inn, as well as at any home or building that Claire owns. They have global effect, and allow players to drop off items so they don’t walk around over-encumbered or get forced to throw away items to reduce weight.

• Fixed a bug with the Sisters of Fertility “Harvest Festival” quest, where the quest-starter would remain behind at the Bullpen in Chemont, allowing the event to re-fire pointlessly.

• FINALLY fixed the bug porting Claire into the sea out of the Salty Slattern, FOR GOOD this time, fingers crossed.

• Fixed Jillian and Albe’s sprites remaining in the Valos Garrison building even if you side with Genevieve in “The Good Doctor”.

• Minor typos and text consistency issues fixed, too many minor ones to list individually.

I said there is not much new but the patch definatly happened just rather small one

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
0.22.5 is a fake. I compared it with 0.22.4 and there are more pictures in 0.22.4
If u have the complete edition of 0.22.4 your gonna have more cgs in it because the steam version has some quests removed due to those content not supporting steams tos

To get the complete edition you have to buy it on Steam and pledge tier iii on their patreon and DM them with the proof of the steam purchase.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
If u have the complete edition of 0.22.4 your gonna have more cgs in it because the steam version has some quests removed due to those content not supporting steams tos

To get the complete edition you have to buy it on Steam and pledge tier iii on their patreon and DM them with the proof of the steam purchase.
I see. But after all, the complete edition version is exactly 0.22.4 in the topic title. That's why I thought 0.22.5 was a fake. Excuse me

Reactions: Futaket

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Added a new scene/quest, the Manticore Tail Experiment, in Aiyana's Lab as part of the Alchemist Questline.
I'm quite sure I've already seen Manticore Tail experiment in .22.4, at least in gallery (i don't remember have i played this part in-game or not). Well, i'll check changelog later.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
For those curious, Claire's Quest 0.23 will be likely sometime between late Dec 2021 or early Jan 2022. This will be the addition of Rivermont, the city at the very beginning of the game that Claire lives next to and is under assault, and the quest to save your mother from meeting a relatively tragic fate. This month, the devs are working on finishing the final edition update for their other game and that should release Late November/Early December.

I'll drop the Complete Edition download here in the next day or so.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
This month, the devs are working on finishing the final edition update for their other game and that should release Late November/Early December.
Wasn't that game finished and released on Steam some months back? Good for those who like Genesis, I guess, though it sucks for us CQ fans because we have been getting the short end of the stick ever since the devs decided to prioritize their zombie game...

Last edited:

jabbingQuirker

Dec 24, 2018
Wasn't that game finished and released on Steam some months back? Good for those who like Genesis, I guess, though it sucks for us CQ fans because we have been getting the short end of the stick ever since the devs decided to prioritize their zombie game...
Genesis was never fully finished, its missing like the last 5% of scenes and CGs, they put out a version with all ending implimented. called it 1.0 version, then did claire's quest. now their going back to finish genesis.

Also if you like Claire's Quest. Go try Genesis. It's fun and pretty similar. heavy resevil1 vibes.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes