KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Wow, this game has been around for 5 years, how much game play is there?
There should be around 11-12 hours if you start from the beginning and follow the old walkthrough, more time if you are blindly stumbling about trying to find quests, which is a good amount of stuff, but once you're done with that then you're stuck with months of waiting for small updates that hardly move the game forward

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Whats the new Manticore scene cant seem to find it in the gallery. You got the "old" one where the two girs get paralyzed and gang banged.

Added a new scene/quest, the Manticore Tail Experiment, in Aiyana's Lab as part of the Alchemist Questline
It's not the game over cutscene but part of the experiments you perform with Aiyana if you bring her specific monster parts

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
My point is that the Manticore experiment was pressent in the last build and its not a game over scene. The two girls get paralyzed and gang banged by gypsy teens. Whats the new scene thats what im asking and why is it no pressent in the gallery room?

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
this is the only RPGM game i play....for a reason i get annoyed with RPGM on the account i get lost in where i am suposed to go....but somehow with this game didn`t had this issue...the maps are some intuitive engough or idk....big KUDOS

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
There are a lot of events where it feels like it would make sense for Depravity to open up an option to willingly partake in whatever action is about to happen.

Reactions: SickleLove

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Technically one as the one involving the chimeras are completely recycled from previous update. I was seriously considering supporting the game on steam but, at the rate they are baking content, I will have to ask my grandson to fap to this game for me. I got it they want to give genesis a proper ending but come on

Last few updates for Claire's quest have been quite underwhelming...
I even bought the game on steam but god damn. the updates are insanely slow and not worth it at all. It's a shame because it's one of my favorites

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I even bought the game on steam but god damn. the updates are insanely slow and not worth it at all. It's a shame because it's one of my favorites
I will still hold the purchase for now, until devs give a clear answer and show they want to finish the game as 0.22 means it's still very freaking far from being finished and the changelong on first page does not lie and I invite anyone who doubts me to read first page.

Updating for 0.001 each 6 month, means this game will still be in development for over 440 years from now. Either give us a CLEAR message and proof there is meaning in supporting the game or quit it. This is not something that has been going on for an update or two.....

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes