LumbarDrop25

Jan 1, 2021
You can buy slime extract in the Badlands camp when tingeling with the alchemy quests

idk about the beastcum yet too.

do you know for exchange where to get the alchemy recipies? :)
Anyone know how to get canine beastcum and slime extract?
OK, so i was tryin to find the beastcum (CANINE) myself everywhere.
After a good amount of wasted time i decided to go check into files if this item was actually coded, but it simply isn't. So i guess it's for next update

Dec 11, 2019
I will still hold the purchase for now, until devs give a clear answer and show they want to finish the game as 0.22 means it's still very freaking far from being finished and the changelong on first page does not lie and I invite anyone who doubts me to read first page.

Updating for 0.001 each 6 month, means this game will still be in development for over 440 years from now. Either give us a CLEAR message and proof there is meaning in supporting the game or quit it. This is not something that has been going on for an update or two.....
440 Years!?! It finally seems Yandere Dev has some competition!

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
If my math is correct

0.001 each 6 months means in 30 months the game will reach ver 0.23, if we follow the same logic it mean that it would take 72 months to reach 0.24. It's a gross exaggeration but I'm confident in the intelligence of people reading and understanding it was a joke/figure of speach to convey frustation and disappoinment in the development of the game.

All of a sudden, Claire's quest seems to be developed by Gunsmoke Games (the guys behind something unlimited)

OK, so i was tryin to find the beastcum (CANINE) myself everywhere.
After a good amount of wasted time i decided to go check into files if this item was actually coded, but it simply isn't. So i guess it's for next update
Beastcum can only be obtained if Claire owns a ranch and the respective animal to "milk" so to speak, so far only horse beastcum is available but it's already possible to house a certain friend of Claire's accompanied by her dog. It's most likely a reference to show an eventual future deleopment in the ranch. The game has a crapload of open quests, I would not bet the ranch is next one (but I REALLY hope it will)

Last edited:

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
for quest The Good Doctor, you agried to get revenge. when you bring Jillian to basement writes that gives +2 Depravity and +1 Inrigue. but to me in facts gives only +2 depravity. before 14 Inrigue and after 14

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
They seem to be meandering with Claire's Quest for a long time now. I thought with Overgrown Genesis finally finished they will pick up the pace or at least show a clear vision forward but all we have seen so far is more meandering about.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I will still hold the purchase for now, until devs give a clear answer and show they want to finish the game as 0.22 means it's still very freaking far from being finished and the changelong on first page does not lie and I invite anyone who doubts me to read first page.

Updating for 0.001 each 6 month, means this game will still be in development for over 440 years from now. Either give us a CLEAR message and proof there is meaning in supporting the game or quit it. This is not something that has been going on for an update or two.....
I supported this game 3 years ago, the ranch content had just started and it still isnt finnished. After a few months i had canceled it again because no updates released.

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I don't even remember who and where are Genevieve and Jillian lol. If someone could refresh my memory, thanks.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
The new update looks interesting, although it has kind of a small content, the “Showgirls Questline” sounds supper promising ! Hope it will have the rebuild building and using the tenants to gain money and or other gains ;)

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017
I had a longer post planned, just to sort of address this, but wanted to keep it concise.

Yes, the development of the game is slow, it's been slow for the longest seeing as they've been working on another relatively smaller game project alongside this one for quite some time now. Overgrown Genesis, the other game, is set to receive it's version 2.0, seemingly the final update with a huge chunk of content, within the next few weeks if their projections are to be believed. This is, in part, why Claire's Quest development has been slow. Then, in late December/Early January the next major update for Clair's Quest drops in 0.23. That update contains Rivermont, the city that Claire lives next to in the beginning of the game, and saving your Mom from her untimely fate or suffering a bad end or two yourself.

Going forward from there CQ should, and don't quote me on this as things change and my info is mostly second hand, be the primary focus. If you don't want to support the game by being a patron or buying it on steam as it is? Don't do it then, I enjoy the game enough to post it here anyways so y'all can still enjoy what's there. While the dev process can be frustrating as I think most people would rather have 1 questline finished rather than 2 or 3 smaller questlines added, the game still has loads of content even if it's not all stuff you prefer.

Also patrons have a say in what gets finished/done/added in for the game, but I'm not gonna get into that.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey there. I don't know if this is in the game as this game has been under my rader for one reason. Blonde's aren't really my favorite. I don't know how much work this would be. But it would be really nice if we could change some aspects of Claire's appearance such as skin tone and hair color. I realize that editing all the scenes in a game this large to incorporate that would be a huge project so I'm not expecting much. But I think this would not be completely unfeasible and be a massive improvement to the game. Obviously changing stuff like hair styles is going to run into needing a lot of extra art but just changing the colour sliders and adding checks to the image displays doesn't seem like an impossible ask.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes