Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone have a save game that has most/all of the scenes unlocked in the gallery that they could share? The one in the OP only had about half unlocked.

Reactions: vektir

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
I supported this game 3 years ago, the ranch content had just started and it still isnt finnished. After a few months i had canceled it again because no updates released.
I was a patron for almost a year. I withdrew my support when the head dev said on discord that adding a scene of claire's mom being raped by the pigmen would take at least a year. a lot of people were withdrawing support around that time. from the changelog it looks like they still haven't added it. this was well over 2 years ago.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Question: Did pregnancy system works? Last time I played, I'm not sure if anyone confirmed it since the pregnant status never showed up.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Question: Did pregnancy system works? Last time I played, I'm not sure if anyone confirmed it since the pregnant status never showed up.
It work but, i activated it by cheating so i don't know if it's possible right now. You have dialogues, events and choices.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
It works. Currently there is only one specific pregnancy event. You need to get pregnant (any vaginal pie has a chance. just have sex until it happens; otherwise you can use cheats to make Claire pregnant). Then you need to walk around in Valos (outer or inner city I think; not sure where exactly). At some point, Claire will collapse and be brought to the clinic. She will then give birth and you need to decide the future of her child (several possibilities, but none of them are fleshed out with actual consequences so far).

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
does anyone know how to pay the 1K Silver debt when we sneaked up the ship? or the walkthrough, i don't need the latest one,I just WANT to know how to pay the debt

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
where can i buy the cows and horse for the Ranch???
I don't think you can buy them, you have to recruit women and their "lovers" in chamont town. I've recruited a blonde girl that stands next to her black horse in the same town as the ranch. I've also recruited Beth and her dog. She's available only if Claire and her escape together early in the game. The last one would be the bull breeder redhead that helps Claire breed their bull. So far there aren't any scenes with Beth and I can't seem to recruit the redhead, but there are scenes with the blonde and her horse.

Reactions: Dabi22

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is the sexual scenes with the male gender avoidable?
Sortof? You can complete the "main story" as far as it goes (which is not very far, currently) without having sex with any men, but you won't have sex with any women either. There's very little sapphic content in this game so far and most of it is FFM three-way stuff or futa content. There's only like, two scenes with no penises involved and IIRC they're both gated behind quest chains. I'd skip this game if you're only here for lesbian content.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes