avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Does the quest chain for the Rangers stops with "King of the forest"(after the aligator one") ? I ask because the mesage is different from other ones. It says "Quest not available" and the other ones say "not yet complete" or "it stops here".

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
How I do I load my 22.4 save in 22.5?
launch a new game, get MC control, and then save to a slot that is the same as the number of your save that you want to transfer. Then replace the save in the www/save game folder with your old one

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
how do I kill the stupid goblin. A key doesn't work
It is bugged at the moment, so you can't assassinate them. However, I was able to sneak around with only 2 total that I needed to kill. Just running into one will break Claire's armor, but she'll then take out the goblin. Running into the second has them all gang up on her, but Slayer shows up and saves the day.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
it won't work, the game doesn't see the save in this case. MV has such a problem.
It does work if you copy the entire folder including the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave. I've used this method to transfer saves for several MV games, including previous versions of Claires Quest.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
It does work if you copy the entire folder including the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave. I've used this method to transfer saves for several MV games, including previous versions of Claires Quest.
well, in general, it is logical. I just didn't know that this was possible, since I usually keep only my saves, well, here too, usually only 1 file is uploaded

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
well, in general, it is logical. I just didn't know that this was possible, since I usually keep only my saves, well, here too, usually only 1 file is uploaded
With the older versions of RPGM you could just move the saves, but with MV and MZ it uses the config.rpgsave to record what save slots are active, i.e. have a save in them.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
I don't think you can buy them, you have to recruit women and their "lovers" in chamont town. I've recruited a blonde girl that stands next to her black horse in the same town as the ranch. I've also recruited Beth and her dog. She's available only if Claire and her escape together early in the game. The last one would be the bull breeder redhead that helps Claire breed their bull. So far there aren't any scenes with Beth and I can't seem to recruit the redhead, but there are scenes with the blonde and her horse.
thx alot for the detailed info

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone else feel like this game losing its soul? It started very dark, low magick kinda setting. Reminded me of early game of thrones. Now we dress up as a cartoonish "slutty bear" haloween costume to fuck animals in the forest. It has a wierd tone change from something unqiue to another "sex + comedy" game like all the others.

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
Anyone else feel like this game losing its soul? It started very dark, low magick kinda setting. Reminded me of early game of thrones. Now we dress up as a cartoonish "slutty bear" haloween costume to fuck animals in the forest. It has a wierd tone change from something unqiue to another "sex + comedy" game like all the others.
I think they've been focused on side quests for a while.. They're releasing an update for the main story soon

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
I don't think you can buy them, you have to recruit women and their "lovers" in chamont town. I've recruited a blonde girl that stands next to her black horse in the same town as the ranch. I've also recruited Beth and her dog. She's available only if Claire and her escape together early in the game. The last one would be the bull breeder redhead that helps Claire breed their bull. So far there aren't any scenes with Beth and I can't seem to recruit the redhead, but there are scenes with the blonde and her horse.
Meaning if you take any other route, you're pretty much barred from completing the Chimera Breeding quest! I hope there's another way of getting dog semen.

Reactions: wolfknot
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes