striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
i cant even let them breed ?!
Clarifying:

When you leave the checkpoint, you choose between escaping with Beth or Slavery. If you pick Slavery, Beth dies(?) and you get shipped to either the flesh pits or the mansion.

Without Beth and her Dog, you can't get Dog Semen, which is needed for the chimaera quest.

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Clarifying:

When you leave the checkpoint, you choose between escaping with Beth or Slavery. If you pick Slavery, Beth "dies" and you get shipped to either the flesh pits or the mansion.

Without Beth and her Dog, you can't get Dog Semen, which is needed for the chimaera quest.
Wait, can't you find and rescue Beth as part of Silent Cargo, even if you didn't escape with her?

Reactions: wolfknot

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Clarifying:

When you leave the checkpoint, you choose between escaping with Beth or Slavery. If you pick Slavery, Beth dies(?) and you get shipped to either the flesh pits or the mansion.

i have her and her dog in my farm but it says there r no scenes for thís implemented yet

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
i downloaded this game(dunno if its f95) and on title screen it says complete edition? im guessing from latest thread about stuff being updated its actually not completed?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
i downloaded this game(dunno if its f95) and on title screen it says complete edition? im guessing from latest thread about stuff being updated its actually not completed?
OMFG, you shoud be #100 asking this question. Why not use "search" tool up here? Any religious restrictions?
It's the name of edition (ALL content from both steam and patreon editions), not version. No, the game is far not completed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The_Knut

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Anyone else feel like this game losing its soul? It started very dark, low magick kinda setting. Reminded me of early game of thrones. Now we dress up as a cartoonish "slutty bear" haloween costume to fuck animals in the forest. It has a wierd tone change from something unqiue to another "sex + comedy" game like all the others.
I feel like this happened after Patreon banned them from posting about the game. Since everything is technically against the terms of service for payment processing reasons, it's about striking a tone that won't get your game reported or hammered down by anyone.

Apr 28, 2020
"Two siblings, separated by war, flee their separate ways... One, a boobie lover, heads to the coast, while the other, an ass man, stays in the town where they've grown up all their lives... Both have the same final wish before the end comes: to grope a shapely young lass.

*sniff*, a touching tale, no?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I'm sorry if this is asked before but I can't seem to find it. I started the game with the alternative path so I skipped the pit, is there still more content with Beth if you take this path? I think I freed beth in a sidequest from a barn but that seems to be all.

Muckman

Aug 17, 2016
What are all the scenes that require low stats, that are prevented if Claire's stats are too high?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes