BoootyIceman21

Sep 24, 2021
Don't support it on steam you won't get the children fucking claims falls for the hole trick, they won't be upfront about it. So i check the game myself on steam and yes there is missing content yes you would need to ask them for the other dark version of the game, steam (TOS) is bull shit, and hate steam for it. When I check seed of chaos it's way darker than Clair's quest game.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
I had a longer post planned, just to sort of address this, but wanted to keep it concise.

Yes, the development of the game is slow, it's been slow for the longest seeing as they've been working on another relatively smaller game project alongside this one for quite some time now. Overgrown Genesis, the other game, is set to receive it's version 2.0, seemingly the final update with a huge chunk of content, within the next few weeks if their projections are to be believed. This is, in part, why Claire's Quest development has been slow. Then, in late December/Early January the next major update for Clair's Quest drops in 0.23. That update contains Rivermont, the city that Claire lives next to in the beginning of the game, and saving your Mom from her untimely fate or suffering a bad end or two yourself.

Going forward from there CQ should, and don't quote me on this as things change and my info is mostly second hand, be the primary focus. If you don't want to support the game by being a patron or buying it on steam as it is? Don't do it then, I enjoy the game enough to post it here anyways so y'all can still enjoy what's there. While the dev process can be frustrating as I think most people would rather have 1 questline finished rather than 2 or 3 smaller questlines added, the game still has loads of content even if it's not all stuff you prefer.

Also patrons have a say in what gets finished/done/added in for the game, but I'm not gonna get into that.
can you tell us how to get the needed beastcum and maybe give me some hints on how to find the alchemy recipies ?

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
I think i found a little bug, the binding to kill a goblin from behind or to move left is the same, so you press "a" to kill the goblin from behind but instead move left, and if you were at his right, you touch him instead of killing him.

Reactions: pdat148

Ksjdjdjsk

Jul 30, 2021

Sneak Peek: Manticore Alchemy ('Bad' Aftermath)

Gasp! ... An experiment gone wrong!

Claire and Aiyana find themselves slowly coming out of a paralysed state, and promptly get hit with hours of delayed pleasure that begins to wrack their bodies all at once!

What happened, and how did they find themselves in this state...?

... Play the alchemist/monstrologist questline to find out!

>:D

Blog 161

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post!

Today, I'd like to discuss the mechanics of a new special skill we will soon be rolling out: Alchemy.

Alchemy is unlocked and accessed after completing Karland's questline, which results in the rescue of the temperamental, knowledge-obsessed Gypsy alchemist and monster enthusiast, Aiyana.
Once rescued, Aiyana will be available to interact with at her lab, and a number of options are made available.

Performing alchemy with Aiyana allows Claire to take known components sourced from monsters, and use them to create valuable items that can be used in specific scenarios or sold for profit.

To perform alchemy, however, Claire first needs to identify the properties of the alchemical component. At the start, only Slime Extract's properties are known - slime being a universal solvent for other monster parts, and required for all other experiments. This component can be purchased from Aiyana right at the beginning.

For other parts, however, Claire must brave the wilderness, encounter dangerous monsters, and find a way to extract their components from them while risking great harm...

Even after the component is extracted, the process is only halfway complete!

Claire must now work with Aiyana to analyze the monster component that she obtained, participating in the "experimental" phase. Depending on Claire's attributes and items on-hand, this experiment can be accomplished without risk, or can result in disastrous consequences that permanently affect Claire...

Either way, the alchemical component will be identified, and a recipe pertaining to its use will be made available to Claire for use in alchemical decoctions.
Furthermore, the identified component will become available at a special "Trapper" character's inventory. The Trapper will offer to help Claire source monster components; accepting the Trapper's offer and fulfilling her requirements will expand the repertoire of monster components that are available for sale, minimizing the need for Claire to risk getting those components herself.

Now, the "Alchemy" skillset is just the start of things. Once all available monster parts have been identified, a "Monstrologist" jobline becomes available.
This entails establishing an outpost in the wilderness, necessitating the assistance and protection of local Centaurs who are less-than-hospitable towards humans in general. How their aid is obtained is up to the player...

Once the outpost is established, Claire can start a monstrology operation, capturing and keeping monsters captive while satisfying their needs, and 'harvesting' them for components. Essentially, this is the Rathpike variant of the "breeder" jobline from Valos.

During the operating of the monstrology outpost, Claire can, of course, be aided in these endeavors with 'additional help'... Though I can't say more without spoil major plot points!

On a more administrative side, I've noticed many players stating they don't know when quests end or were confused into thinking questlines extended beyond what was necessary.

Please note that the Quest Log will state clearly when a quest has ended and there is no more progress for that quest! So, when in doubt, check the Quest Log and you should be in the clear!

Anyway, that's all for now, stay tuned for more news!
Has anyone done the quest 'The breeding game' at the hospital in the valos inner city
After 4 -5 task it asks for the top quality beastcum(canine) how can I get that please tell

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes