*flies away*
Ok boys, so do I update or not? Here are mirror links for now. Still unsure

- - - -

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gameil

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
So, Months of wait for TWO new scenes?! or Am I missing something here

Technically one as the one involving the chimeras are completely recycled from previous update. I was seriously considering supporting the game on steam but, at the rate they are baking content, I will have to ask my grandson to fap to this game for me. I got it they want to give genesis a proper ending but come on

Last few updates for Claire's quest have been quite underwhelming...

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Have questions regarding two quests in the new Update 0.225.

First: how to obtain the items for the Breeding Party?
Second: How to find the recepies for the alchemy stuff?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whats the new Manticore scene cant seem to find it in the gallery. You got the "old" one where the two girs get paralyzed and gang banged.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game is good, BUT (personal nitpicking) - there are too many options (even at the start), the choice of which may lead to consequences in the future (which I might not have guessed about) ...
Although from the middle of the game it becomes "Direct", but again, what I chose at the beginning has a great influence ... For example, what happened to the daughter of the man who was transported on the ship(slaves)? In one of the options, we manage to escape, and she leaves to look for a family ... and is that all? No future meetings? 1) As if she stayed on the ship, 2) As if she was looking for a family ... Then what is the point of these options (choices) ??? :confused:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Genesis was never fully finished, its missing like the last 5% of scenes and CGs, they put out a version with all ending implimented. called it 1.0 version, then did claire's quest. now their going back to finish genesis.

Also if you like Claire's Quest. Go try Genesis. It's fun and pretty similar. heavy resevil1 vibes.
I loved it, but I just could not escape the dryad. I seem to recall it being dark while being hunted....with extreme prejudice

But I really do like Claire's quest. Definitely a lot of my preferred content.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
How? I download the new version and when I go to main menu there is no Load game option.
because whit this game like whit almost all "RPG Maker" games the save file is in the folder where the game is, and not an secondary directory, so you have to manually transfer the save files from the old game folder to a the new game folder, in this case go to the directory where you saved the old version then enter the folder named "WWW", then copy the folder named "save" and transfer it to the same folder in the new game you downloaded earlier, that's abut it really.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
because whit this game like whit almost all "RPG Maker" games the save file is in the folder where the game is, and not an secondary directory, so you have to manually transfer the save files from the old game folder to a the new game folder, in this case go to the directory where you saved the old version then enter the folder named "WWW", then copy the folder named "save" and transfer it to the same folder in the new game you downloaded earlier, that's abut it really.
Thank you!

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes