wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
I want to report a bug I ran into. I completely went around meeting Beth in the prologue and didn't know about the various outcomes of the game. I'm at the point where I want to buy the ranch and want her to be their as a breeder, however i can't meet her without using the teleport cheat. After escaping the torturer she seems to follow me EVERYWHERE and doesn't go away. I found her in the refugee camp and spoke with her even though she is right behind me the whole time. She won't progress any further even after I speak with the person she mentioned, everything just gets stuck. I really want her to be a breeder!

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a way to keep your child? It says that you need a house. Would the Breeding Ranch be considered a house?

Apr 30, 2020
You need to start a different quest to be able to visit the estate, a quest about a scholar in Valos looking for rare books, he should be in a house to the east of the Heatherly Estate if memory doesn't fail me.

At some point his quest will lead you to the Heatherly Estate to try to get a copy of the book. With high Intrigue you can potentially gett he book just by dealing with the guard, but you don't want to pick this option, instead you should agree to meet the owner of the manor about the book, this should start the "Domestic Dispute" quest.
I think your memory failed. The Fairfelt manor contains the book you need for the scholar's quest.

It used to be possible to just walk into the Heatherly Estate, which would start a new quest. But the Heatherly Estate seems to be gone from 0.22.3. Instead of Heatherly there is House Noirwood, which is blocked by a guard. Additionally there is a Nosy Plutocraft who you can ask questions about all of the 5 families of Valos, and initially he says he knows about Heatherly, but then the menu options include Noirwood instead of Heatherly.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
A couple bugs.
If you come out of the inn after spying on the pirates mission it sets you in the ocean unable to move. If you teleport out by going to the pirate camp then you are ok. But if you go back in the bar for any reason. It will do this to you every time so you will have to go back to the camp any time you go in.

The meat pit wasn't accessible via the underground. I'm thinking it may have to do with breaking up the smuggling wring at the coast or something else before hand.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
where rpgms have its files. wanted to use saves. found.
any full saves? or some early game saves closer to any lewdd action.
(dam op attachment is useless)
any renpy conversion? caz ...rpgm is just too slow.

Last edited:

Sam434343

Sep 11, 2021
I want to report a bug I ran into. I completely went around meeting Beth in the prologue and didn't know about the various outcomes of the game. I'm at the point where I want to buy the ranch and want her to be their as a breeder, however i can't meet her without using the teleport cheat. After escaping the torturer she seems to follow me EVERYWHERE and doesn't go away. I found her in the refugee camp and spoke with her even though she is right behind me the whole time. She won't progress any further even after I speak with the person she mentioned, everything just gets stuck. I really want her to be a breeder!
chill beth is not even available in the ranch yet. There is only one small scene with her dog.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
So I know this is a pirated site and apparently the developer doesn't visit this site like other developers do to see community feedback here, but man, this game has really good artwork the problem is basically 70% of all content doesn't it has an ending, it adds more and more and it doesn't have an ending, I particularly wanted the mercenaries quest to continue and man, the creature content I think should improve for example, the quest of the creature that Claire can have sex with her and in exchange she gives an ingredient for alchemy, there could be a quest that Claire could become a queen of these creatures (goblins, the creature that flies near the base of mercenaries, this creature that has facehugger-like offspring and others) that are hostile but to Claire they could call her queen and can have sex with her repetitively and without gameover, but that's just my suggestion, but what I think everyone wants is the dev to finish most of the contents.
Is the period button on your keyboard broken, or is English just not your first language? When I saw another post referencing your lack of full stop use, I knew this might be entertaining, just didn't expect some Gladiator "Are you not entertained!?" level shit.

Edit: Ah, saw your other post further down, yeah, second languages suck. But please double-check the punctuation portion of you English language primer book, for a native speaker this verges past the ridiculous straight into Cormac McCarthy's "The Road."

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx. ah there is one save in the file. i thought it was mine .
( ..what are those saves attached in OP. prolly could use full game ones as i am sure i will stuck with no idea where to go though whom am i kiddin, i cannot play rpgms;] )

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes