taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have to say that Encumbrance has just totaled this game for me it is so aggravating. Little red flashing irritation in the center of the game window.

I mean just carrying what I consider the bare necessities is mostly impossible if you don't have a really high Defiance, and that just totals a lot of H-scene things. I think it really buggers the game. They need to increase the default I think or something. I use to just love this game now it is a plague to constantly have to keep adjusting your inventory items.

(I spend more time dropping or finding a storage place than playing the game)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
For those of you who cannot wait until the release of the next update, here are some of the previews to the scenes (it was all that I could find)

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Claire dad is dead or any change to found him alive in the future :unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pervy Incel

DollPlain

Aug 5, 2018
Странно что такую замечательную игру ещё не взялись переводить на русский, или я просто не знаю?
В сети только очень древний перевод пролога и всё.:cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The_Knut

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Странно что такую замечательную игру ещё не взялись переводить на русский, или я просто не знаю?
Странный вопрос. Очень странный

Bro200

Dec 20, 2020
Ждут выхода полной версии игры. Жадть будут очень долго.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Я мог бы взяться за перевод самого текста, если кто-то будет заниматься технической часть.

elevatogpm

Apr 28, 2020
Я мог бы взяться за перевод самого текста, если кто-то будет заниматься технической часть.
Я знаю то, что у этой игры есть фан-страница в ВК. Там есть полностью переведенные старые версии игры

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Странный вопрос. Очень странный
Ждут выхода полной версии игры. Жадть будут очень долго.
Я знаю то, что у этой игры есть фан-страница в ВК. Там есть полностью переведенные старые версии игры
Just a friendly reminder that this is an English language site. Please follow the rules and provide a translation.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes