q201

Nov 18, 2018
Quick Question which game version is this?

from what i know there is three editions
The Steam-exclusive version, or "Gold" Edition, has no Urchins or similar visual content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by our publisher to make up for it.

The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon version, or 'Black' Edition, includes the Urchins Questline and related sidequests but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

and the "Complete" Edition of Claire's Quest includes everything
This is the complete edition

Feb 1, 2021
For her mother, I really would like for it to be the most depraved part of the game, and a gradual one too. Have Claire slowly corrupt and degrade her like she was herself.

Also, any genderbender/feminization content or plans for any? If not, could it be added?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that would be up to the dev what happens but if her mother spent alot of time with her captives she would already love sex alot lol.

Apr 28, 2020
For those of you who cannot wait until the release of the next update, here are some of the previews to the scenes (it was all that I could find)

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 28, 2020
For those of you who cannot wait until the release of the next update, here are some of the previews to the scenes (it was all that I could find)

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

Would you like me to share the texts which come with the images? They explain a little about the plot behind each one

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I don't mean to sound bitchy, but I hope we can corrupt a still prudish/non-corrupted mom. The pigmen are eh for me.
That would be hot, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Hasn't Claire's mom been effectively brain dead since they brought her back into the game? The pigmen broke her unless the devs rewrite that part of the story.

Apr 28, 2020
That would be hot, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Hasn't Claire's mom been effectively brain dead since they brought her back into the game? The pigmen broke her unless the devs rewrite that part of the story.
Maybe not... On the Sneak Peek "Pigboss Plaything" the developer stated:
"
Should Claire choose the path to turn back into Rivermont, she has a limited window of time to save not just her mother, but other survivors who have been captured by the Swine... Should she arrive too late into the fallen castle where the survivors are being kept as cocksleeves and breeding human-cattle, she will chance upon the sight of another survivor, Marie, losing herself completely, ruined and gaped by a hulking pigboss...

And if Claire doesn't turn back into Rivermont at all, then, well, Marie's fate is sealed... For in this dark fantasy world of Claire's, you cannot be everywhere at once, and you cannot save them all.
"
So there may be a chance to see a not-yet-corrupted mother...

Also, one guy asked "Very good expansion of the story! When we can see it?", to which he replied "Just waiting on one more CG!". So we should expect the next update soon?

And the "limited window of time" is " 3 days in total timed by whenever you rest to regain Energy! "

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
You've got very interesting discussion, guys, but as for me - i really don't like when devs are changing the main story backwards during development. Maybe i'm too lazy to replay from the very beginning, but here's my POV. I'd be very disappointed if we'll get back to the mainland

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes