CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Well I didn't mean "just turn everyone into chimeras", just people like Lesters gang and the worst of the nobles.

But I know what you mean, that's why an "upgrade" to the chimera idea would be to do it like the demon lords and create entirely new sentient races like centaurs etc. not just amalgamations, though we don't know what races actually exist already. We didn't exactly have time to look through the hordes on the continent. Then again with how it seems to work, turning into a demon lord-esque being could give Claire control over the monsters and with help of various people maybe turn them completely docile. There are a lot of possible solutions to the bigger picture of fighting the monsters.

The Gypsy-alchemist, the ranger tinkerer, maybe even the temple of fertility? There are an aweful lot of people that could help refining the chimera project.

That's depending very much on their upbringing, less on the amount of money they have. Rich or poor, there are numerous ways to fuck a child up (if it isn't already fucked up by nature). For example: If you make it a family policy to actually hammer the value of money into your children, instead of giving them everything they want, they tend to be less wasteful with it, regardless of the actual amount of money. Spoiling their children is the main cause of "rich-kid-syndrome".
The creation of chimeras can also be associated with the Claire ranch. For example, the dog chimera will be regular infantry, very capable of tactical maneuvers, plans and sabotage, like the turians from Mass Effect. Then the doctor will learn how to create chimeras from horse "material" and they can be used as cavalry for chimera dogs, capable of going into independent combat, for example, with polearms or they can carry heavy ranged weapons, like elcor from ME. And the chimera bulls will be the heavy infantry used in the hardest parts of the front, relying on their high brute strength, stamina and size like the krogans.

Also, on each island there will obviously be a quest associated with his demon. There is already a completed one on Rathpike and a location in the forest on Valos, which will definitely affect the balance of power. Perhaps Claire will be able to subdue demons or their powers and use them to create not monsters, but, as you said, unique warriors, perhaps a new race, which will be the antipode of the horde of monsters.

As for the nobility, it seems to me that everything will be tied to games with espionage and blackmail (for example, Urchins quests) in order to weaken the most corrupt families or representatives of families, and bring the most worthy or willing to cooperate. For example, that family from Chemont Town. Most likely it will be possible to help her rise, as they are worthy. And Vane, despite its oddities, is also quite worthy. But the Magnat's family, judging by his son, is terribly corrupt and at the same time rises above the rest, which weakens Valos. Let's hope thousands that the developers will be able to link all these quests, organizations and their interests into a single "system" of the global storyline.

Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
The creation of chimeras can also be associated with the Claire ranch. For example, the dog chimera will be regular infantry, very capable of tactical maneuvers, plans and sabotage, like the turians from Mass Effect. Then the doctor will learn how to create chimeras from horse "material" and they can be used as cavalry for chimera dogs, capable of going into independent combat, for example, with polearms or they can carry heavy ranged weapons, like elcor from ME. And the chimera bulls will be the heavy infantry used in the hardest parts of the front, relying on their high brute strength, stamina and size like the krogans.
Didn't mention the barn since it's both obvious and already part of the questline. The girls and their respective mates might even be the progenitors of the new races if we're able to improve the procedure.

Also, on each island there will obviously be a quest associated with his demon. There is already a completed one on Rathpike and a location in the forest on Valos, which will definitely affect the balance of power. Perhaps Claire will be able to subdue demons or their powers and use them to create not monsters, but, as you said, unique warriors, perhaps a new race, which will be the antipode of the horde of monsters.
I wouldn't say the one on rathpike is "completed". Re-sealed, yes, but not "done". Together with above mentioned points, we aren't done with the first 2, still have 2 full islands left untouched and the continent is also still there. There are a lot of possibilites. Including finding the remnants of the elves to fix or atleast mend the mistakes of the past.

As for the nobility, it seems to me that everything will be tied to games with espionage and blackmail (for example, Urchins quests) in order to weaken the most corrupt families or representatives of families, and bring the most worthy or willing to cooperate. For example, that family from Chemont Town. Most likely it will be possible to help her rise, as they are worthy. And Vane, despite its oddities, is also quite worthy. But the Magnat's family, judging by his son, is terribly corrupt and at the same time rises above the rest, which weakens Valos. Let's hope thousands that the developers will be able to link all these quests, organizations and their interests into a single "system" of the global storyline.
Completely agreed. Just wait 'til this turns into fire emblem in the later parts of the game. XD

Overall I'd also say that part of the main storyline will include making the masses aware of what happened in the past, as to avoid it happening again with everyone we might get in the fold. The current society in the game is at large a bit "sub-optimal" so to speak. Then again the continent due to it's age might've been the absolute worst and humanity on that is mostly gone, so maybe we can skip that and just make history a bit more accesible to the masses.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoalPhelps

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Quick question: Be this one of those games where every time somebody attacks the heroine, she's like, "Oh, huzzah! Getting raped is the most fun thing ever and I think I love it so much!" even if you haven't decided to make her a depraved wanton slut? I ask because this game looks pretty amazing, from what I've played so far, but I'm really super-uninterested in games where heroines suddenly find out they have a rape fetish.

(I'm not opposed to having a corruption route; I just hate it when people love being raped.)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Quick question: Be this one of those games where every time somebody attacks the heroine, she's like, "Oh, huzzah! Getting raped is the most fun thing ever and I think I love it so much!" even if you haven't decided to make her a depraved wanton slut? I ask because this game looks pretty amazing, from what I've played so far, but I'm really super-uninterested in games where heroines suddenly find out they have a rape fetish.

(I'm not opposed to having a corruption route; I just hate it when people love being raped.)
Depends on your Depravity. If it is high, then yes, Claire will turn into such a heroine. If not, then she will want it to end quickly. The corruption path is pretty fast in this game.

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
Depends on your Depravity. If it is high, then yes, Claire will turn into such a heroine. If not, then she will want it to end quickly. The corruption path is pretty fast in this game.
Gotcha. I had to ask, 'cause I let her get nabbed by an orc in the forest at the start of the game, and I was surprised at how quickly it devolved into "Yes, please, let me be an incestuous orc-breeder!" :p I like corruption, but I also like the option to make her try to fight it, too.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Gotcha. I had to ask, 'cause I let her get nabbed by an orc in the forest at the start of the game, and I was surprised at how quickly it devolved into "Yes, please, let me be an incestuous orc-breeder!" :p I like corruption, but I also like the option to make her try to fight it, too.
Generally you have to contribute stat points wisely (according to your personal kinks and preferences), especially at the first half of the gameplay. I think 90% of rape content is easily avoidable by keeping high enough Defiance. And still can be watched via unlocking gallery. But keep in mind not to make Defiance TOO high or you'll just miss some kinky scenes due to low Depravity/Seduction. I advice to use walkthrough. It's not complete at all, but you will understand the logic of events happening.

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
...I think 90% of rape content is easily avoidable by keeping high enough Defiance...
But to be clear, MC can get raped without loving it as long as depravity is low enough? So, theoretically, with high depravity and high defiance, she would fight off most rapists while still welcoming/initiating consensual sex? That's a viable play-through, too; unless you've got some really well done mind-control scenes, I tend to quickly lose interest when rape scenes turn into orgasmic joy for the target.

And a non-sexy random question: Be there a "hey, this makes sense!" way to rescue the guy on the riverbank, or do you have to intentionally go to the camp, buy food, and THEN find him so he doesn't die? Basically, I'm wondering if there's a path which seems sensible, in-game, that lets you save him, if that makes sense.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
But to be clear, MC can get raped without loving it as long as depravity is low enough? So, theoretically, with high depravity and high defiance, she would fight off most rapists while still welcoming/initiating consensual sex? That's a viable play-through, too; unless you've got some really well done mind-control scenes, I tend to quickly lose interest when rape scenes turn into orgasmic joy for the target.

And a non-sexy random question: Be there a "hey, this makes sense!" way to rescue the guy on the riverbank, or do you have to intentionally go to the camp, buy food, and THEN find him so he doesn't die? Basically, I'm wondering if there's a path which seems sensible, in-game, that lets you save him, if that makes sense.
It's tricky. For some scenes, you just need to have a low Depravity so that Claire doesn't enjoy it, for others a high Defiance. If you keep them at the same level, then I think Defiance will still keep priority and some scenes will be skipped. Consensual sex... Usually these are only scenes that take place on the initiative of Claire or with her consent, and most of it is rape anyway. The best thing to do in your case is probably to keep Defiance just above Depravity.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

Yes, unfortunately, if you check him without a fruit and then return, he will still die. By the way, you don't have to buy it. One of the grannies near the fort gives it for free. Also, with a sufficiently high Defiance (at least 2 for sure) and if you take a knife near the herbalist's hut, you can do something interesting at the camp.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
In Game Over scenes this is almost always the case, almost all of them are tied to mind breaking.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
How do you guys play this without new walkthrough? Old one is 2~ years old

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Play as far as the walkthrough gets you and just read update changelogs beyond that, the quests that got added in the meantime have been relatively straightforward if you're already familiar with the world and where stuff is on the map

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Раз ты на этом сайте, то думаю тебе не составит труда просто вчитываться в диалоги. В этой игре всё довольно очевидно, NPC и предметы, с которыми можно взаимодействовать и получить квест находятся в ключевых местах или подсвечены как-то. Так что просто говори с неписями, у которых восклицательный знак над головой или они как-то выбиваются из окружения.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Раз ты на этом сайте, то думаю тебе не составит труда просто вчитываться в диалоги. В этой игре всё довольно очевидно, NPC и предметы, с которыми можно взаимодействовать и получить квест находятся в ключевых местах или подсвечены как-то. Так что просто говори с неписями, у которых восклицательный знак над головой или они как-то выбиваются или из окружения.
Nah, that's pretty clear, I just hate missing content and instead running aimlessly around the map looking for it, especially if I have finished it all and didn'te realise it. Or on other hand missed a path/scene because I walked past a secret

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes