CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Nah, that's pretty clear, I just hate missing content and instead running aimlessly around the map looking for it, especially if I have finished it all and didn'te realise it. Or on other hand missed a path/scene because I walked past a secret
Там сложно бегать бесцельно. В целом, я могу написать текстовое прохождение, благо пока в игре квестов немного.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Is there anything you can do with the highlighted part of the rock in the Rumbling Pass, or is it just a placeholder for now?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so question is the rich girl that lives in the farm area crazy or just lonely. i don't know if this is still in the game but if it is how do we stop the i guess pirate's are slavers from attacking volus are what ever that town is called

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
How do i stealth kill. Slayer showed me but i cant seem to do it on the goblins in the cave
It's currently bugged because 'A' is mapped to two different functions, moving and assassinate. Moving seems to take priority, so assassinate doesn't work. I think someone posted earlier in the thread a way to fix it, but it's not strictly necessary, you can finish that quest without it.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
How do i stealth kill. Slayer showed me but i cant seem to do it on the goblins in the cave
It's currently bugged because 'A' is mapped to two different functions, moving and assassinate. Moving seems to take priority, so assassinate doesn't work. I think someone posted earlier in the thread a way to fix it, but it's not strictly necessary, you can finish that quest without it.
I admit! I did, it was me. https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-22-5-dystopian-project.614/post-7164688

Heck, I just noticed that he looks like Obi-Wan.
Didn't I make that joke already? I dunno it's a been a bit...

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Quick Question which game version is this?

from what i know there is three editions
The Steam-exclusive version, or "Gold" Edition, has no Urchins or similar visual content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by our publisher to make up for it.

The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon version, or 'Black' Edition, includes the Urchins Questline and related sidequests but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.

and the "Complete" Edition of Claire's Quest includes everything

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes