neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
full save, please. or full save version 22.5:)
full save isn't really necessary, you can buy full access to gallery and monster tokens in the gallery with silver.
If you don't have enough silver, you can cheat in the "cheats" menu (was looking since yesterday for a full save just to notice that right now...)

asachan

Mar 7, 2019
I wouldn't call a hobby anything which brings in around EUR 10K a month. This is EUR 116,592.00 a year, almost twice the average annual household income in USA, or more than three times the average personal income in the Netherlands. I'd call it a job, and well-paid to boot. But what do I know?
But, how many is it split between? 10k a month isn't that much split between, say 10 people.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
No clip. Will make it easy. "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu" That is best Easy peasy way I can think of.

EDIT >>> Also handy if wind up in ocean after leaving a building. Or stuck in some way by accident in game.
Well, I am trying to not to cheat...just playing as a noob.

I assume that is a bug then since no one can reach that item under normal circumstances.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, I am trying to not to cheat...just playing as a noob.

I assume that is a bug then since no one can reach that item under normal circumstances.
It is and in game cheat that does not have to be active unless you need it. I find it very useful for in complete games, but it does take will power to not use it, but it can also be a very handy tool for problems..

Mostly up to you as it can basically lay there dormant and unused and you will never see it in the game unless you want or truly need it.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I just hope there are some adjustments so that a BLIND player will still be able to finish a main quest without specific stats.
I think the way they will propably do it is the same as the allready existing path where you can get on board of the ship as a slave or pay for it etc. i think the pigman cook will propably be a somewhat hard to get route and there will be one that is much easier it wouldnt surprise me if in one route you dont manage to save your mom and then you find her on the islands just like in the refugee route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo Nocturne

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
I dont even see how theres a debate about this, the games developement is t

I think the way they will propably do it is the same as the allready existing path where you can get on board of the ship as a slave or pay for it etc. i think the pigman cook will propably be a somewhat hard to get route and there will be one that is much easier it wouldnt surprise me if in one route you dont manage to save your mom and then you find her on the islands just like in the refugee route.
Yeah, that part is in-development. Just testing it out to see if there are issues making things impossible to go through under normal circumstances (the whole noob and BLIND thing).

Not going to mingle in their creative process and suggest anything, just asking if anyone else can get through that path without using cheats at all.

I have finished the whole part already, just wondering if I had missed out anything else. "Rope" for the well is also missing atm, at least for every possible places I have searched so far.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
It is and in game cheat that does not have to be active unless you need it. I find it very useful for in complete games, but it does take will power to not use it, but it can also be a very handy tool for problems..

Mostly up to you as it can basically lay there dormant and unused and you will never see it in the game unless you want or truly need it.
Thanks. I know most ppl just wanna see the stuffs. I am just playtesting to see there are any bugs or issues for normal gameplay, then share those here. Hope that clears up why I am not using cheats and why I am asking if others are experiencing it without cheats.

Anyway, I have found all the ingredients. The only thing I can't find is the "Rope". Everywhere else on all maps has been searched, so I just need to verify if the rope is in that inn. That's all.

Reactions: taglag

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, that part is in-development. Just testing it out to see if there are issues making things impossible to go through under normal circumstances (the whole noob and BLIND thing).

Not going to mingle in their creative process and suggest anything, just asking if anyone else can get through that path without using cheats at all.

I have finished the whole part already, just wondering if I had missed out anything else. "Rope" for the well is also missing atm, at least for every possible places I have searched so far.
Oh sorry about that the site saved a part of my old comment at the top i didnt mean to write that so just ignore the half written sentence at the beginning it had nothing to do with my reply

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Having followed the game for a while, i must say it is really disapointing to see how little progress has been made in years in the game. I suppose the dev team has slowed down or began doing new stuff everytime instead of actually finishing something.
The game is in fact really cool as is, and i wished they just continue with/finish what is there. Urchins ? the ranch ? Fertility dom/sub thing (+ other stuff i must forget) ? none of that is finished and has barely had anything new in it for a loooooong time.
Ps: sorry for possibly poor english

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Having followed the game for a while, i must say it is really disapointing to see how little progress has been made in years in the game. I suppose the dev team has slowed down or began doing new stuff everytime instead of actually finishing something.
The game is in fact really cool as is, and i wished they just continue with/finish what is there. Urchins ? the ranch ? Fertility dom/sub thing (+ other stuff i must forget) ? none of that is finished and has barely had anything new in it for a loooooong time.
yes i supported them 5 years ago on patreon and stopped because its developing way to slow, i would have thought in 5 years the Ranch would at least be finnished but its not even 50% done.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
I must agree with you in matter adding a new rout for the game.
The game is already a gem with quests barely completed and it can be stretched if they needed to milk the supporters.
creating a bigger base for the story can create a conflicts in the story telling and my slowdown the development of the game. which end up abounded or Revamp or warping up the game in worst scenario ending.

Mar 31, 2018
the new starting zone is cool, but the stella scene feels a little out of place? it's like very romantic and cute when everything else is like brutal forced sex lol. i love the art tho, this artist they have doing most new content is super talented.

i can understand the frustration with scope though, it seems to be getting out of hand. the last thing i thought this game needed was yet another early zone - why not get expand the scene count for the non-valos place that has like less than half of valos' content

Reactions: flossy123

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Why bother adding in a pregnancy mechanic if there's no plan on implementing it into just about anything in the game? It's been what, almost a half a year since "pregnancy was added" and there's still only like two events relating to it. When I was 17, I made a fully functional city, a large swathe of world map with multiple locations, and multi-pathed questlines for a dozen NPCs in an old RPGMaker, in less than 2 months, I even had custom music and art I worked on for it (This was just a generic fantasy rpg I was working on). What's taking so long at $11,000 a month?

If it's this easy to make money with minimal effort, I wonder why I've been doing what I've been doing all this time.

Reactions: TheGuyverOne
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes