Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I'm in the occupied rivermont and am trying to find the rope to go down the well, where can i find the rope though?
You cant,

You would think claire could grab some in the harbor but for plot reasons and because the game hasnt been developed past that point she cannot.

Reactions: Pescabor95
Apr 28, 2020
I'm in the occupied rivermont and am trying to find the rope to go down the well, where can i find the rope though?

You cant,

You would think claire could grab some in the harbor but for plot reasons and because the game hasnt been developed past that point she cannot.
There is actually a way… I dont remember if is was in the inn or on another place (im not home right now, but its in that place with 2 floors) there are these two pigmans, and the one in the right is basically walking forward and backward, and it is basically impossible to get to the other side of the place. If you get his attention and somehow dodge him (it took me a LONG time to do that) you can get to the other side, and there is a rope there. However, the hard part is going back, since, well, there is no way to dodge. However, one of the walls is a fake one, so you can kind of glitch through it, and can sort of attract the pigman while dodging him. I kid you not, this whole thing took me something like 30 minutes. Well, in the end, you get that rope

when you go down the well, there is a sewer, some garbage which you need to dig up with your shovel, and a wounded men which you heal with bandages. He helps you get up on another well which goes to a destroyed part of town (north of the entrance of the pigman camp), and you enter the camp through the side.
When you enter the camp, it plays that “cutscene” (don’t know how to call it) in which she goes to dress herself like a slave (this scene plays even if you enter the camp through that pigman chef). Also, before you enter the pigman camp, you can spot that knight’s horse, and interact with him. Other than that, the rest is the same.

I don’t remember if I have the saves, but if I do I’ll share the here later

Apr 28, 2020
There is actually a way… I dont remember if is was in the inn or on another place (im not home right now, but its in that place with 2 floors) there are these two pigmans, and the one in the right is basically walking forward and backward, and it is basically impossible to get to the other side of the place. If you get his attention and somehow dodge him (it took me a LONG time to do that) you can get to the other side, and there is a rope there. However, the hard part is going back, since, well, there is no way to dodge. However, one of the walls is a fake one, so you can kind of glitch through it, and can sort of attract the pigman while dodging him. I kid you not, this whole thing took me something like 30 minutes. Well, in the end, you get that rope

when you go down the well, there is a sewer, some garbage which you need to dig up with your shovel, and a wounded men which you heal with bandages. He helps you get up on another well which goes to a destroyed part of town (north of the entrance of the pigman camp), and you enter the camp through the side.
When you enter the camp, it plays that “cutscene” (don’t know how to call it) in which she goes to dress herself like a slave (this scene plays even if you enter the camp through that pigman chef). Also, before you enter the pigman camp, you can spot that knight’s horse, and interact with him. Other than that, the rest is the same.

I don’t remember if I have the saves, but if I do I’ll share the here later
Here it is:

Save 5 is on the other side of the pigman

hidden path.png
Save 6 is already with the rope (and all the other things that are blocked by patrolling pigman (which is only a gold necklace)

Reactions: 21122121

HotLover95

Feb 28, 2022
Does anyone have 0.22.5b would like to test, im a game test, like testing games and see how many bugs i can find with in the game.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Here it is:

Save 5 is on the other side of the pigman

View attachment 1678903
Save 6 is already with the rope (and all the other things that are blocked by patrolling pigman (which is only a gold necklace)
I am guessing Save 5 is where you ran past the pigman, save then exit game immediately and load save back in?

Where exactly is the Rope? Where did we miss? I checked everywhere on Rivermont but I don't remember where I could have missed the Rope.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
So basically, getting the rope, down the well is equivalent to doing the pigman cook's path.

Good to know.

Ah...I got confused by the others' comment. So the Rope is there.

I tried the hidden path, it is way too difficult for me to get back out there. Thanks anyway.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is there ever a real reason not to whore yourself out in this game and go with the defiant route? Cause it seems basically everything in this game revolves around just seducing and fucking your way through everything that moves?

Cause it doesn't seem like you can ever find only an attractive guy that you want to screw optionally based on the CG rip on Sad Panda.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Is there ever a real reason not to whore yourself out in this game and go with the defiant route? Cause it seems basically everything in this game revolves around just seducing and fucking your way through everything that moves?
Yes, there is a real reason for this. You just won't be able to progress some questlines as you cant pass defiance level check during some fights. You need stats-balanced character for at least half of the game. If you just want to see all the h-scenes not caring about the story - you know the way... Cheat some money, open the gallery and enjoy.
PS I'm talking about v.22.5 and earlier. Haven't played the recent version because I don't like early- and mid-story insertions. Maybe something's changed.

Last edited:

eremess

Jun 27, 2019
How i can get the breed permission number 2, i have depravity in 15 and i can't get it from the horse breeding in the farmer town

eremess

Jun 27, 2019
i'm stack with ''somting's fishy'' mission. i talked to everyone in narfu and nothing happened
you have to go to the mercenary guild and get up the ques to go and kill the kraken and after talk with the old man and take the credit for kill the kraken.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes