♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there

I have a few questions about quests or events that I can't trigger.

1-Heatherly Manor. where is this damn manor? When I go all the way to the west of Valos town, I find the Windworth house, but the guards at the entrance to the manor or the son "Odo" in front of the bridge Who block my path, And the Noirwood house, and there too a guard blocks my way, but no Heatherly manor.

2- The library. I'm supposed to find the temple talisman. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find anything. There is a closed door at the very back, several twinkling stars, but the librarians prevent me from taking (I don't know what). Only the one who teaches "the intrigue" agrees to do his job. So I can't access the temple in the forest.

Is there a quest or event that must be done and completed first, or is it a bug?

Game version: 0.23.3

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Hi there

I have a few questions about quests or events that I can't trigger.

1-Heatherly Manor. where is this damn manor? When I go all the way to the west of Valos town, I find the Windworth house, but the guards at the entrance to the manor or the son "Odo" in front of the bridge Who block my path, And the Noirwood house, and there too a guard blocks my way, but no Heatherly manor.

2- The library. I'm supposed to find the temple talisman. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find anything. There is a closed door at the very back, several twinkling stars, but the librarians prevent me from taking (I don't know what). Only the one who teaches "the intrigue" agrees to do his job. So I can't access the temple in the forest.

Is there a quest or event that must be done and completed first, or is it a bug?

Game version: 0.23.3
2) I have not played the latest version (I have 0.22.5), but as far as I know this quest is not in the game yet if you mean the temple in Brugginwood.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
2) I have not played the latest version (I have 0.22.5), but as far as I know this quest is not in the game yet if you mean the temple in Brugginwood.
Are you sure of that?

Yes that's it. The temple in Brugginwood. But the two are linked according to the walkthrough (V 0.16.6 and V 0.17.2). Look

Valos - Inner City Part 1

Head to the Inner City, which is the westmost point of Valos. Go the very west and enter through the back of Heatherly Manor. After eavesdropping, go down and talk to Ario Heatherly, starting the quest. Go to the east room and loot the chest for Bread and a Ranger Bomb. Then read the diary. Gain +1 Intrigue. Head to the basement and talk to the maid. Appeal to her loyalty to gain another +1 Intrigue.
  • Intimidate her: +1 Defiance
  • Approach her suggestively: +1 Seduction

Head to the Library of Valos, which is in the Outer City above Fairfelt Manor. While you’re here, buy a copy of A Classification of Evil from the front desk librarian. Then head upstairs, on the left. Upstairs, head to the back with the map and desk. Investigate and get the Temple Talisman.

Exit and use the signpost to fast travel east to Farmer’s Country. Then travel south to the Neck of the Woods. From there, travel all the way east until you see a south path. Take it into the Thick of the Woods and head to the northeast once you can. Take the north path and arrive at the temple in the Ancient Backwoods. Enter the Tower of Perdition and head to the rear. There you will be greeted by a lewd. Talk to Rowena and select any options. Receive the Heatherly Ring. Head all the way back to Heatherly Manor. Tell Ario the truth or lie, doesn’t matter. Then demand more money. Demand even more money! +500 silvers, lose the Heatherly Ring. For some reason, you can do this twice, which nexts you +1,000 silvers in total. Domestic Dispute Quest complete. This is enough to bring our Defiance up to 10 by buying feathers from the old gypsy. But not yet.

Go back to the Outer City.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Are you sure of that?
At some point, I'm not sure when, the Heatherly Manner was changed to a different name and you can no longer enter it. The entire quest chain is now unavailable. I'm not sure if this was intended or a bug, but either way I'm pretty sure you cannot do it anymore.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
At some point, I'm not sure when, the Heatherly Manner was changed to a different name and you can no longer enter it. The entire quest chain is now unavailable. I'm not sure if this was intended or a bug, but either way I'm pretty sure you cannot do it anymore.
Oh ok .Weird but for what i know...Thanks

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
But it is in the gallery... Maybe it only appears if you have done the scene? Idk...
View attachment 1693413
But this scene is a memory, isn't it? how you can make or rather participate in a scene that is only a memory. I have the same problem. And I tried to replay with different abilities (all four) but this scene does not appear, even lowering the lever, which works with all other scenes

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
Use Joiplay. Download Windows version of Claire's Quest, extract it and open Joiplay (download from Patreon since Google Play version has the older one I think) click "+" button on bottom right-hand corner of the app and then under "Executable File", you'll have the option to add a file which usually ends in .exe. Go to your extracted Claire's Quest folder and select the .exe file.

Play the game and enjoy.
You having the same issue when using Joiplay got a total black-out quest log?

Reactions: Chiller6599
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes