HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So the Breeding Game chimera questline can't progress further right?

Asking since the quest isn't marked like others when it can't progress further and also because it seems I need that high quality cum which I think only Beth can give but then that aspect of the Breeder Ranch is still a WIP.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
where to find all 4 tutors of each skill's type?
From what I can remember, the defiance trainer can be found on Rathpike (have to do a couple quests first, I think). The depravity trainer can be found in Valos in the main Rangers base. The intrigue trainer can be found in the library on Valos but it's one of the librarian guys (don't remember which one). the seduction trainer can be found on Rathpike and I think it's the owner of the brothel

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hey I want to ask for the Gold version that was on steam, is the story the darker beginnings storyline have been expanded or continued, I am stuck there as it stated will wait for new content. so when it will be out ? also do I need to re play the game from zero again to gain the new content ?

I really like the darker beginning in the gold version, Really hit me where that sweet spot of the game that I ahve been looking for. Mix of Horror/gore and lewd both mixed at once remind me of Beserk world.

Bnthg2k23

Jul 29, 2020
Hey I want to ask for the Gold version that was on steam, is the story the darker beginnings storyline have been expanded or continued, I am stuck there as it stated will wait for new content. so when it will be out ? also do I need to re play the game from zero again to gain the new content ?

I really like the darker beginning in the gold version, Really hit me where that sweet spot of the game that I ahve been looking for. Mix of Horror/gore and lewd both mixed at once remind me of Beserk world.
The gold edition has all the content Bar the Shota shit so none of the urchin quests or that haunted house one, As someone who's bought the game on steam and downloaded it here The amount of content missing from the steam release currently isnt that much

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The gold edition has all the content Bar the Shota shit so none of the urchin quests or that haunted house one, As someone who's bought the game on steam and downloaded it here The amount of content missing from the steam release currently isnt that much
Oh only that content, just that what I hate is that, the game when it's started to roll and fun then It got reminded that the game isn't fully completed yet and still added new content the steam version. I thought hey if it is in steam it's already fully completed right ? Guess not.

It's like running on high full speed then run into a wall.. smack.. or splat. and you got to wait unknown amount of time and unclear whether we needed to replay the game from the beginning or just resume your save to enjoy the newly added content.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
I'm loving the game so far, but I wanted to know where I could find resources online to know where to raise certain stats.
The stat checks I find tell me to get 11 in a certain stat, and the higher I have is 6, and I'm a bit lost as to where I should go to find new content (currently doing the Chemont quests)
I found a wiki (Fandom), but there isn't much explanation on it
Thank you

Kuzumaa

Jul 13, 2021
Hello,
does anybody know where claire encounters the pigboss? I know where to find the scene with Gillie but theres also a scene with claire in the gallery

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
does anybody know where claire encounters the pigboss? I know where to find the scene with Gillie but theres also a scene with claire in the gallery
I think it's the game over scene when you are searching for the ring of the wounded man you meet at the beginning. If you pick the wrong action, the Claire will be spotted and I believe that is the pig boss scene. Might not remember correctly, though.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think it's the game over scene when you are searching for the ring of the wounded man you meet at the beginning. If you pick the wrong action, the Claire will be spotted and I believe that is the pig boss scene. Might not remember correctly, though.
Yeah, it's that one. Triggers when you're looking for Marie's ring and you hide in the bushes or trees (as opposed to playing dead). I think it has the same background as the Gillie + Pigboss one so that might throw you off, but that's how you see it.

Keep in mind you need to have a food item on you when you talk to the man, or he'll be dead, and i'm not sure if the encounter can trigger if the quest to look for the ring isn't active.

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
Use Joiplay. Download Windows version of Claire's Quest, extract it and open Joiplay (download from Patreon since Google Play version has the older one I think) click "+" button on bottom right-hand corner of the app and then under "Executable File", you'll have the option to add a file which usually ends in .exe. Go to your extracted Claire's Quest folder and select the .exe file.

Play the game and enjoy.
Can you recommend other games that can be play in joiplay or list? Thank you for your time.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a way to translate the game into Spanish?
Yes, there is, but I doubt anyone will do it, at least until game development is complete. For the translation to work correctly on this engine, it must be character-by-character in quantity with the original.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Hello
I'm loving the game so far, but I wanted to know where I could find resources online to know where to raise certain stats.
The stat checks I find tell me to get 11 in a certain stat, and the higher I have is 6, and I'm a bit lost as to where I should go to find new content (currently doing the Chemont quests)
I found a wiki (Fandom), but there isn't much explanation on it
Thank you
At this point there is no actual walkthrough or guide, because the developers change things too often for the authors to keep up with them. All I can say is that aggressive actions/responses mostly bring Defiance, vulgar answers/devious actions bring Depravity, observant or cunning answers/actions bring Intrigue and persuasion/flirting brings Seduction.

Reactions: Icekatana

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Can you recommend other games that can be play in joiplay or list? Thank you for your time.
Any games on RPGM or RenPy engines (almost 90% games here on f95). Advanced search there ^^^ is very helpful, just use it at full gear.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes