lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
but keep in mind they had just finished an update for Overgrown: Genesis witch means they can now focus more on Claire’s Quest.
Yeah, yeah, they've been saying this for a few months now. But even the final O:G updates were substantially behind schedule. So, y'know, I'll believe it when I see it. And I will put my money where my mouth is: if they get their shit together with regards to Claire's Quest, then I will re-sub. Until then, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Hjdggvc

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah, yeah, they've been saying this for a few months now. But even the final O:G updates were substantially behind schedule. So, y'know, I'll believe it when I see it. And I will put my money where my mouth is: if they get their shit together with regards to Claire's Quest, then I will re-sub. Until then, I'll take my money elsewhere.
By the way witch quest are you most exited about in Claire’s Quest? For me its the breeding ranch and nurse quests

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The human ones there's a chance to get pregnant, I don't know if it's all of them but for me Claire got knocked up that one time I had her work at the brothel but I believe she can only give birth in Valos at this time, I think maybe in the future based on what's been implemented so far is there's gonna be opportunities to birth in each region at least once and some kind of mini story line depending how you had Claire's child's upbringing scenario handled.
I think that might be the only pregnancy option that is open at the moment.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
honestly if they could either update the ranch quests, main story, or just add a new island, im pretty sure we'd need nothin more for quite a while

Reactions: wolfknot

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
where i can find the lost ring in valos city?
and where i can find the tutor for each elite skill(in skill menu on the right)?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
honestly if they could either update the ranch quests, main story, or just add a new island, im pretty sure we'd need nothin more for quite a while
Nah, i would definitely need them to finish the like 20 unfinished quests they popped into the game only to leave them and us hanging.

and where i can find the tutor for each elite skill(in skill menu on the right)?
I don't get why people keep asking this kinda stuff, do you not play the game?
If you play you will find. Not that you really need them, you get a ton of skill points from just questing. :rolleyes::coffee:
For example my depravity is on it's way to 50, and i haven't used the trainer even once.

Last edited:

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
anyone has the walkthrough file for v 0.23.3 yet?
i tried on somesites yet nothing ever happen. the farthest i canget is either v 0.17 and v0.22.5

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
hope we soon get the two next "pets" for claires ranch the girl in teh dog outfit an the one in teh pig outfit
I think it's supposed to be a dog and a bull. But since the last two updates I just dont know what to think. The recent one's introduced a large 'pig' storyline, and the previous one - some 'hybridization' marks...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The starving youth at the shore in the east, can he be rescued? Or is he just there to find 30 silver after he died?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes